HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

my review of the Boston game 10/20

Old
10-22-2007, 02:16 PM
BruinsGirl

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMetalChick View Post
Heh- sorry, but the only building I will ever comfortably call "Boston Garden" wound up as a pile of rubble sitting next to the Fleet Center.
Ok, point taken.. I thought you don't like "Boston Garden", because it sounds similarily to "Square Garden".

BruinsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2007, 02:24 PM
DevFan-RU-

Send a message via AIM to DevFan-RU-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levitate View Post
Finally getting a chance to watch the Boston game, and so far I gotta agree somewhat. The Rangers played a solid game and got their chances, but couldn't finish. At least it's not like they're getting no chances whatsoever and look terrible all around. They played pretty solid defense created opportunities. Once some of those start going in, the Rangers will start rolling I think.

Fernandez also had a good game, but probably moreso because the Rangers couldn't finish.

As much as it sucks to get shut out, the Rangers didn't look half bad. Just start finishing those chances and everyone's tune is going to change.

Players aren't necessarily playing bad, just once again, no finish at the moment. Need to hit the net
Same thing with the Devils... their offense is pretty ****ing offensive compared to years before, but they need to calm down and finish their chances... and play a full 60 ****ing minutes, and play some Defense. (But thats another issue)

DevFan-RU- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2007, 04:21 PM
The Thomas J.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevFan-RU- View Post
Same thing with the Devils... their offense is pretty ****ing offensive compared to years before, but they need to calm down and finish their chances... and play a full 60 ****ing minutes, and play some Defense. (But thats another issue)
Devila not playing Defense??? Thats a statement thats seldom used.

The Thomas J.* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2007, 04:23 PM
The Thomas J.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinsGirl View Post
Ok, point taken.. I thought you don't like "Boston Garden", because it sounds similarily to "Square Garden".
The same guy who designed MSG3 also desgined the orginal Boston Garden, It used to be called "Boston Square Garden" but the square was dropped after a few years.

The Thomas J.* is offline   Reply With Quote