HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT: MSG question

Closed Thread

Old
10-24-2007, 10:18 PM
mti79

vCash: 500
OT: MSG question

Hey, my girlfriend is meeting me at the Garden and then coming home with me. She lives in Long Island and I in NJ. Can she bring a backpack or other large bag with stuff into the Garden so she has stuff with her or not? I dont know the policy and cant find an answer on the website. Thanks in advance.

Old
10-24-2007, 10:25 PM
DontStaal

well i dunno what size bag your talking about but whenever i go to the Garden after class, I have a bookbag on me which they guys at the entrance always check. so if its a bookbag or something that size it shouldn't be a problem.

Old
10-24-2007, 10:41 PM
FLYLine24
The Mac Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by mti79 View Post
Hey, my girlfriend is meeting me at the Garden and then coming home with me. She lives in Long Island and I in NJ. Can she bring a backpack or other large bag with stuff into the Garden so she has stuff with her or not? I dont know the policy and cant find an answer on the website. Thanks in advance.
Yes, but it will be searched. Just tell her to bring a small bag. If she brings a big bag you will be waiting for 5 minutes while they go through it, and they will probably throw half of it away if she tries to bring in food or something.

If anyone else has any more comments to help him out please PM him.

Closed Thread