HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

For your critique and interest

Closed Thread

Old
03-24-2004, 12:38 PM
Guy!

vCash: 500
For your critique and interest

To prelude this post, I'd like to point out that it's not 'Koivu worship', merely an examination, with as little bias as possible, regarding Koivu as a number one centre. I didn't write this to insinuate anything other than the fact that people need to watch for themselves rather than have their ideas given to them by the media. I hope you enjoy it, and I welcome any constructive criticism.

Again, not to inflame, just to examine...

http://www.habsworld.net/show_big_news.php?id=492

ACF

Old
03-24-2004, 12:55 PM
English Hab

Send a message via AIM to English Hab Send a message via MSN to English Hab
Very intersting article with many valid points... I enjoyed every word of it and to be honest can see where you can get certain points for one... I know that as a Koivu Fan, in all honesty i don't think there would be another player i'd want on my 1st line... Its a pleasure having him connected with out organisation and he deserves the right to wear that C with pride... once again great article

Old
03-24-2004, 01:21 PM

Again Guy

Old
03-24-2004, 01:30 PM
fidette

Very good article. I agree with what is said there. Koivu is the first center of our team, he showed consistence over years even with (bad) injury. And maybe he's not the best captain we've got in Montreal, but he deserve it as he works hard every night, he's the heart of the team. I just hope that people will recognize what he brings to the team instead of saying he's some kind of "dead wood" and we should trade him.

Old
03-24-2004, 02:24 PM
chicpea*

Good article Guy!, you don't need to convince me though. It's true that other team's fans don't give Saku any respect saying "he lacks credibility" or that he would be "third line material" on the Canucks etc. This is, of course, infuriating, as these people don't often watch a whole Hab season. Still, you can forgive them in part because of this, but for our own fans to question him (as much as they do, at least) is appalling.

Closed Thread