ok so now that the loch ness monster has finally swam across from Mother Russia we can interogate him.
Well ok now the english version of what I'm trying to say.
Mikhnov is now in Edmonton as s7ark told us, it is also possible that Guy may get a word or two with him during practice. So now is your chance to finally put forward some question that may or may not get answered, could be some could be none. But put the questions in here.
How do you feel this year has been for you?
How would you rate your development?
Were you dissapointed to not be able to make the prospects camp last year?
When do you think you'll be coming over to North America?
...And you wonder why I don't ask for write in questions anymore?
I figured you'd at least go with the Stalin one.. I'm pretty sure the main question that everyone here wants answered is: When do you plan on making the jump to North America. Of course, that's likely not a question that he'll be prepared to answer right now..
1. Are you comfortable playing right wing as well?
2. Does he prefer a more defensive game or more rapid transition style of offense?
3. How much did his shoulder injury impact his development?
4. What Russian players would he compare his play to? remember I'm older than dirt
5. Who were his hockey "hero's" while growing up.
6. Does he know how enthusiatic oilers fans are about hockey and his coming over!
7. How much icetime does he average a game?
Last edited by TkachevYak2Slepy: 03-23-2004 at 07:40 PM.