HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Guy

Closed Thread

Old
03-26-2004, 01:28 PM
aspin

vCash: 500
Guy

Guy,

If you get a chance there are a few things that would be awesome to get answers from Lowe on.

1) Ask him about the Rita situation and if they intend to sign himf or if he thinks rita would not want to sign here and go back to Europe.

2) Ask him if he knows how Jason Platt looks and if he intends on signing him.

3) Guy make a plea to him not to canel the prospects camp. If he builds it we will come. Tell him he can charge us more. I would come for it and without any hockey next year that is the only thing we will have to look forward to and it will satisfy our thirst. He could charge us all $10 at least and he will recoup a lot of costs that way. It will keep us connecte with the team a well in a very trying time.

4) You could ask if they dropped Kristian Antilla from the reserve list.

Ask if they plan on signing Nedved. I know he will probably not answer som ethings but it never hurts to ask right?

Last edited by aspin: 03-26-2004 at 01:32 PM.
Old
03-26-2004, 03:24 PM
Guy Flaming
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Guy Flaming Send a message via Skype™ to Guy Flaming
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspin
Guy,

If you get a chance there are a few things that would be awesome to get answers from Lowe on.

1) Ask him about the Rita situation and if they intend to sign himf or if he thinks rita would not want to sign here and go back to Europe.

2) Ask him if he knows how Jason Platt looks and if he intends on signing him.

3) Guy make a plea to him not to canel the prospects camp. If he builds it we will come. Tell him he can charge us more. I would come for it and without any hockey next year that is the only thing we will have to look forward to and it will satisfy our thirst. He could charge us all $10 at least and he will recoup a lot of costs that way. It will keep us connecte with the team a well in a very trying time.

4) You could ask if they dropped Kristian Antilla from the reserve list.

Ask if they plan on signing Nedved. I know he will probably not answer som ethings but it never hurts to ask right?
1) Done already... just not submitted yet to HF. (next week)
2) Done already, sort of. I spoke with Roadrunners coach Geoff Ward a couple days ago for the Sports Scene and I'll tunr some of that into HF material too... also next week.
3) I will touch on that tonight but I will not make a plea. Don't worry, I'll address it.
4) I'll leave Antilla until the offseason, or for thenext time I talk to K.P., I think that's more his department anyway.
5) Nedved, discussed him with Lowe already too, but that might not be in the HF stuff next week. I'll let you now.

Kevin Lowe answered way more things than I thought he would. Some of it is off the record but he still answered it.

Closed Thread