HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

OT: For LT and Other Expos/Oilers Fans: Expos Back On Nat TV

Closed Thread

Old
03-24-2004, 01:22 PM
Matts

vCash: 500
OT: For LT and Other Expos/Oilers Fans: Expos Back On Nat TV

http://montreal.expos.mlb.com/NASApp..._mon&fext=.jsp

Couple this announcement with plans for at least 20 games from RDS and also TS will be showing mostly road games and RDS mostly home.

Those two together with seeing all six Expos/Jays games plus Mets games on WPIX and Braves on TBS mean that we should see at least 60 games this summer.

Old
03-26-2004, 06:32 PM
Matts

Here's an online Expos TV sked

it's compiled by a guy from Corner Brook who's an Expos fan that lists games available on the US and Can TV stations.

RDS released their 20 game sked today so this guy updated as per and yet to come is the official sked from The Score

http://home.thezone.net/~digital/expos/

I guess there aren't a lot of Expos/Oilers fans but for those who are, this is a neat bookmark

Old
03-26-2004, 07:58 PM
Lowetide

Thanks Matts, I'll be cheering them again this season. Not keeping Vladdy has me kind of low right now, though. Baseball is the ultimate snafu.

Old
03-26-2004, 08:38 PM
Matts

Well

I'd say we're looking at about 60 games this season on TV and it has been a loooong time since that happened.

I miss Vladdy too but I think the offense will be better this season because of the huge upgrades at 3B and 1B. It's the rotation I'm worried about.

BTW, check out this messageboard for all your Expos needs. Lots of diehards there and they have all the trades and waiver claims and things like that.

http://mb3.theinsiders.com/fmontrealexposfrm1

I'm still on hockey mode but baseball and the Expos will always by my first loves

Old
03-26-2004, 10:31 PM
Vyse64
N64

vCash: 611
Send a message via MSN to Vyse64
go JAYS!!!

Closed Thread