HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

Ottawa got lucky

Closed Thread

Old
03-27-2004, 10:29 PM
Steve

vCash: 500
Ottawa got lucky

Lalime is injured! Ottawa just got a lot better with Prusek in net.

Old
03-27-2004, 10:40 PM
leafaholix*

I'd take Patrick Lalime 10000 times over Prusek come playoff time.

I still think if he comes back in time, he's going to step up his game.

Old
03-27-2004, 10:52 PM
LeeIs
M a t s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafaholix

One question for you leafaholix. Are you really a leafs fan? I don't there is just something about your posts that make me wonder. If your name wasn't "leafaholix" I would never think your a leaf's fan.

Old
03-27-2004, 10:52 PM
Sting

Send a message via MSN to Sting
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafaholix

Agreed...Prusek let in a very soft goal with McCabe's shot...and he has terrible rebound control as Francis found out. It could've been 2-1 Sens had Lalime been in net...but we'll never know.

Old
03-28-2004, 12:09 AM
SensGod

Send a message via MSN to SensGod
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeIs
One question for you leafaholix. Are you really a leafs fan? I don't there is just something about your posts that make me wonder. If your name wasn't "leafaholix" I would never think your a leaf's fan.
My name is SensGod...and I can praise the Leafs when it's due...does that make not
me be a Sens fan?

I'm a hockey fan first...then I have my loyalty to the Sens...then to Canadian teams to an extent.

You seem to expect that being a Leafs fan mean that you are a Sens hater...like yourself...the world ain't built like that.

You seem to just be a "Sens hater" before anything else...you should learn to "love" a team like Leafaholix and I have done with our respective teams...before learning to "hate" a team.

Old
03-28-2004, 12:28 AM
Cap'n Flavour

Send a message via ICQ to Cap'n Flavour Send a message via MSN to Cap'n Flavour
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeIs
I like Peter Bondra and wish we had got him even if we don't need him at all. Does that make me a bad Leaf fan?

Old
03-28-2004, 12:40 AM
LeeIs
M a t s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Flavour
I like Peter Bondra and wish we had got him even if we don't need him at all. Does that make me a bad Leaf fan?
Obviously you don't really understand my question.

My question to "leafaholix" is not really about his message to this board alone. It has nothing to do with LaLame and Prosack.

It is a question which was sorta boiling inside my head that I really wanted to ask.

Now that I've said that. Getting bondra would've been getting something we dont really need we have alot of depth in the forward position. Quin's biggest problem nowadays is who to play considering our depth. I don't think any other team would have or could have benched Fitz. So thats not my point. I'm just really puzzled with "leafaholix" posts thats all.

Old
03-28-2004, 03:55 AM
MatsSundin13

Send a message via MSN to MatsSundin13 Send a message via Yahoo to MatsSundin13
Why does everyone seem to care that Leafaholix likes the senators and likes dicussing there goaltending situtation..thats what this thread is basically about..Hes entitled to his own opinion..I mean im a hockey fan in general i watch games about 5 days a week..not 7 due to other things BUT i do follow the sens and im still a HUGE leaf fan...I just dont understand why some of you cant accept Leafaholix liking the senators

Old
03-28-2004, 07:16 AM
berney fkaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatsSundin13
Why does everyone seem to care that Leafaholix likes the senators and likes dicussing there goaltending situtation..thats what this thread is basically about..Hes entitled to his own opinion..I mean im a hockey fan in general i watch games about 5 days a week..not 7 due to other things BUT i do follow the sens and im still a HUGE leaf fan...I just dont understand why some of you cant accept Leafaholix liking the senators

I hear where your coming from. I love the leafs but I also like the Oilers. But I do have to say I would find it quite hard to like the leafs and the sens.

Closed Thread