HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

im glad im an oilers fan

Closed Thread

Old
03-28-2004, 02:18 PM
jadeddog

vCash: 500
im glad im an oilers fan

ok this is just a comment that i have on something that a co-worker told me the other day

i was watching the LA game as work with a couple other guys, and they are all very aware that im a fan..... i work in regina, saskatchewan btw...... there was me and one other guy who is also an oilers fan and then another dude who is just a hockey fan period, though he says he kinda cheers for montreal..... we got to talking at the intermission about edmonton and how im from there and have been to many games etc etc.... then he says this "i was at a playoff game in 97 or 98, when the oilers were playing colorado, and it was by far the best sports experience of my entire life..... the atmosphere was unlike anything ive ever seen before or since..... i couldnt ****ing believe how LOUD it was!".... and i just stood there smiling with pride

what a ringing endorsement of the city of edmontons love for hockey and our oilers, and from a guy who isnt even a fan of the team who lives in another province

Old
03-28-2004, 03:35 PM
Rooks Oilers

vCash: 500
I crank the surround sound on my TV during the playoffs and listen to the insanity of you wild Edmontonians GO CRAZY! Ahhh.............I wish I was there!

Closed Thread