Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

First trip to Windsor

Old
11-21-2007, 09:13 AM
Zuukkie

vCash: 500
First trip to Windsor

For the past 10 years I make a trip to someplace different to see a hockey game . This year is Windsor on Friday to see the arena before it closes for Spitfires hockey. I would appreciate any tips for a good place to grab dinner before the game with some pre-game hockey atmosphere involved. Is there any hotel that I should avoid? Also how long has it been taking to get across the bridge? What is the closest location that sells the Sidney Crosby RB 87 clothing line? I've a list of items to bring back to the states. I appreciate in advance all of your feedback.

Zuukkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-21-2007, 03:30 PM
toomanymen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuukkie View Post
For the past 10 years I make a trip to someplace different to see a hockey game . This year is Windsor on Friday to see the arena before it closes for Spitfires hockey. I would appreciate any tips for a good place to grab dinner before the game with some pre-game hockey atmosphere involved. Is there any hotel that I should avoid? Also how long has it been taking to get across the bridge? What is the closest location that sells the Sidney Crosby RB 87 clothing line? I've a list of items to bring back to the states. I appreciate in advance all of your feedback.

My buddy used to eat at Tunnel BBQ when he went to Windsor for work. Don't even know if it still exists. What it lacked in charm, it made up in food!

toomanymen is offline   Reply With Quote