HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL

How Difficult is it Getting To/From Windsor, Ontario?

Old
11-26-2007, 07:52 AM
The Goaltending Guru

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to The Goaltending Guru
How Difficult is it Getting To/From Windsor, Ontario?

This weekend, my girlfriend and I are going to a Detroit Red Wings game on Saturday night. Our plan is to drive from where we live in Michigan over to Windsor on Saturday morning, then drive back over to Detroit for the game in the evening, then after the game, drive back over to Windsor. (and then eventually drive back over to Detroit on Sunday evening to go home).

Is that going to be too much movement and make it difficult to cross the border or should we be perfectly fine?

(I am planning on proposing to her on Saturday afternoon in Windsor if that matters)

The Goaltending Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2007, 08:07 AM
toomanymen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWingsGuy80 View Post
This weekend, my girlfriend and I are going to a Detroit Red Wings game on Saturday night. Our plan is to drive from where we live in Michigan over to Windsor on Saturday morning, then drive back over to Detroit for the game in the evening, then after the game, drive back over to Windsor. (and then eventually drive back over to Detroit on Sunday evening to go home).

Is that going to be too much movement and make it difficult to cross the border or should we be perfectly fine?

(I am planning on proposing to her on Saturday afternoon in Windsor if that matters)

You'll be ok coming this way in the am (I would think), the return prior to the game might be dicey. The return after the game and Sunday evening should be reasonable. Try this site www.cbsa.gc.ca It apparently is for checking wait times and delays at the border.

toomanymen is offline   Reply With Quote