HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Playoffs

Closed Thread

Old
03-31-2004, 10:32 AM
killer9318

vCash: 500
Playoffs

FIRST PLACE IS GONE AND THE DIVISON IS PRETTY MUCH GONE, SO WHO DO WE WANT IN THE PLAYOFFS

NEW JERSEY
OTTAWA
PHILLY
possibilities(unlikely)
BOSTON
MONTREAL

Old
03-31-2004, 10:37 AM
50 Mission Cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkboots
FIRST PLACE IS GONE AND THE DIVISON IS PRETTY MUCH GONE, SO WHO DO WE WANT IN THE PLAYOFFS

NEW JERSEY
OTTAWA
PHILLY
possibilities(unlikely)
BOSTON
MONTREAL
I DON'T KNOW BUT PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING IN ALL CAPITALS, IT'S VERY ANNOYING.

And the division is hardly gone. We're only 2 points behind Boston.

Old
03-31-2004, 10:40 AM
monkey_00*

Quote:

NEW JERSEY
OTTAWA
PHILLY
possibilities(unlikely)
BOSTON
MONTREAL
mkboots......

I don't think with a veteran lineup that we have here in Toronto that it really matters who we face..........the Leafs control their own destiny cause I feel they have a club that can beat anybody on any given day........the only thing that we really have to concern ourselves with is the status of Belfour's back.

Cheers!~

monkey_00

Old
03-31-2004, 11:05 AM
killer9318

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey_00
mkboots......

I don't think with a veteran lineup that we have here in Toronto that it really matters who we face..........the Leafs control their own destiny cause I feel they have a club that can beat anybody on any given day........the only thing that we really have to concern ourselves with is the status of Belfour's back.

Cheers!~

monkey_00
i totally agree with you, but i was just wondering who we would like to face in the first round, i would say that montreal would be best for them because they are not overly aggresive, so it would be as much wear on the bodies as it would playing philly or the devils even the sens. case in point philly last year had nothing left against ottawa

Old
03-31-2004, 11:27 AM
monkey_00*

Quote:
i totally agree with you, but i was just wondering who we would like to face in the first round, i would say that montreal would be best for them because they are not overly aggresive, so it would be as much wear on the bodies as it would playing philly or the devils even the sens. case in point philly last year had nothing left against ottawa
mkboots.........

O.K. I see.........in that case I would like to faceoff against the Ottawa Senators..........this was after we put away with them in 4-straight games we won't have to hear from their silly fans and politicians the rest of the way............

O.K.......sorry I have to go to the phone now.........I'm expecting a call from my Family out in Saskatchewan.

Cheers!~

monkey_00

Old
03-31-2004, 09:53 PM
Leafer4Life
Go Leafs Go!

Send a message via MSN to Leafer4Life Send a message via Yahoo to Leafer4Life
I'd like to see a vs. first round matchup! It's always fun to play the sens, because we beat them out every time we play them. Hopefully the same this time too. I really DO NOT want us facing NEW JERSEY!

Old
03-31-2004, 10:12 PM
Leaf Lander

Send a message via ICQ to Leaf Lander Send a message via MSN to Leaf Lander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafer4Life
I'd like to see a vs. first round matchup! It's always fun to play the sens, because we beat them out every time we play them. Hopefully the same this time too. I really DO NOT want us facing NEW JERSEY!

toronto can beat jersey!

Old
03-31-2004, 10:35 PM
Raging Bull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilmour's Way
toronto can beat jersey!
Toronto can beat any team.

Old
04-01-2004, 05:50 AM
MatsSundin13

Send a message via MSN to MatsSundin13 Send a message via Yahoo to MatsSundin13
Any team can beat any team LOL...Nah i think every teams gonna wanna play jersey to get it over with...They havent had the BEST season...they are usually like 20 times better...but in the playoffs is really where they like to shine so i dont know...wouldnt count them out yet...but i think there gone in first round

Old
04-01-2004, 05:56 AM
NJ_Devil_Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatsSundin13
They havent had the BEST season...they are usually like 20 times better...but in the playoffs is really where they like to shine so i dont know...wouldnt count them out yet...but i think there gone in first round
It doesn't help when you're missing you're top defensive pairing (and some guy named Scott Stevens). Not bad though considering they're still challenging for tops in the Atlantic and the Jennings Trophy looks like a reality.

Closed Thread