HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Winnipeg Jets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Mike Hamilton

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-29-2004, 08:51 AM
  #1
OFSY34
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 98
vCash: 500
Mike Hamilton

I say to you thrashers fans keep an eye on this guy in the next couple of years, this is only an indication of what's to come once he gets regular ice at Maine.

http://www.goblackbears.com/hockeym/...04/032704.html

Nice to see one of your boys in the frozen four.

OFSY34 is offline  
Old
03-30-2004, 01:46 PM
  #2
Oilers Chick
Hockey's Future Staff
 
Oilers Chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Philly in April 2014
Country: United States
Posts: 5,963
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OFSY34
I say to you thrashers fans keep an eye on this guy in the next couple of years, this is only an indication of what's to come once he gets regular ice at Maine.

http://www.goblackbears.com/hockeym/...04/032704.html

Nice to see one of your boys in the frozen four.
Amen!

Hamilton has been very impressive this season, especially in the post-season. His speed and accelaration are pretty amazing. The kid has got some serious wheels and can fly.

Oilers Chick is offline  
Old
03-31-2004, 12:41 PM
  #3
sveiglar
Registered User
 
sveiglar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 8,565
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilers Chick
Amen!

Hamilton has been very impressive this season, especially in the post-season. His speed and accelaration are pretty amazing. The kid has got some serious wheels and can fly.
Another former member of the Victoria Salsa representin' in Div I! His wheels and quick hands were his trademarks in the BCHL. I hope he develops further in Maine and enjoys a pro career.

sveiglar is offline  
Old
03-31-2004, 02:47 PM
  #4
btn
Gone Hollywood
 
btn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: ATL
Country: United States
Posts: 15,674
vCash: 500
Woo Hoo, I feel like dancing.

:gman:

btn is offline  
Old
03-31-2004, 03:30 PM
  #5
Blatny Spears
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Toxostoma rufum
Posts: 911
vCash: 500
Thrash's bodyguards get smileys but Thrash doesn't? Thrash needs to fire his agent; DW took him to the cleaners.

Blatny Spears is offline  
Old
04-01-2004, 03:02 AM
  #6
OFSY34
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 98
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blatny Spears
Thrash's bodyguards get smileys but Thrash doesn't? Thrash needs to fire his agent; DW took him to the cleaners.
When is Blatny going to step up his game???He should be out of the AHL by now.

OFSY34 is offline  
Old
04-01-2004, 05:56 AM
  #7
ATLThrashers15
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Powder Springs, GA
Country: United States
Posts: 418
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OFSY34
When is Blatny going to step up his game???He should be out of the AHL by now.
He probably should be...If Vigier wasnt such a good penalty killer, I think he would be in the NHL right now.

ATLThrashers15 is offline  
Old
04-01-2004, 07:48 AM
  #8
Holly Gunning
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: out and about
Posts: 3,486
vCash: 500
Blatny has stepped up his game. I think he has a shot (though I wouldn't call it strong) at making the team next year.

Holly Gunning is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:52 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.