HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Dubinsky

Closed Thread

Old
12-03-2007, 10:29 PM
NHLhockey1234

vCash: 500
Dubinsky

With Dubinksy's poor performance today, it clearly shows me that he can't play at the NHL level for a long time this season. He has to go. Either we should trade him for a more competent center or he should be sent back down.

He needs crazy glue on his stick, he gives up too many turnovers, as we saw in the Carolina game today.

If we at least had Nylander for one more season, Jagr wouldn't at least pout and whine about Nylander. I don't understand why they didn't pay him a good amount of money for a 1 year deal then ship him off. Heck we still mayget him from the capitals, dubinsky=nylander. I like that deal.

What do you guys think?

Old
12-03-2007, 10:34 PM
FLYLine24
The Mac Truck

A rookie had a bad game? No way? That is unacceptable

Deal with it and move on. Its a learning experience.

But I guess im very happy your not the head coach if it "clearly shows that he can't play at the NHL level for a long time this season", because then he would be sent down after tonights game and that would be a horrible mistake.

Old
12-03-2007, 10:35 PM
Bretzky*

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYLine88 View Post

But I guess im very happy your not the head coach if it "clearly shows that he can't play at the NHL level for a long time this season", because then he would be sent down after tonights game and that would be a horrible mistake.

Old
12-03-2007, 10:37 PM
Acew61

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediprakNYR View Post
With Dubinksy's poor performance today, it clearly shows me that he can't play at the NHL level for a long time this season. He has to go. Either we should trade him for a more competent center or he should be sent back down.

He needs crazy glue on his stick, he gives up too many turnovers, as we saw in the Carolina game today.

If we at least had Nylander for one more season, Jagr wouldn't at least pout and whine about Nylander. I don't understand why they didn't pay him a good amount of money for a 1 year deal then ship him off. Heck we still mayget him from the capitals, dubinsky=nylander. I like that deal.

What do you guys think?

Old
12-03-2007, 10:43 PM
JayMan82

Quote:

With this I say...

Tag it, and Bag it!!!

Old
12-03-2007, 10:47 PM
Nekz
Let's Go Rangers!

Send a message via AIM to Nekz
Lundqvist too, I mean c'mon he let in some soft goals. He has got to go, bring back Cloutier.

Old
12-03-2007, 10:52 PM
clmetsfan

Congratulations, I believe this sets a new standard for the "Most Irrational Post After a Bad Loss Award." I rate this one at 10.5 Courics.

No word yet from Bono on whether he's gonna go for a new record.

Old
12-03-2007, 10:54 PM
gers*

and i think the penguins should have traded crosby after the first game of the season because he didnt score a point. cmon. give the kid a break. the entire team played like **** today

Old
12-03-2007, 10:56 PM
sandman441

Send a message via Yahoo to sandman441
Quote:

After he got ran into the boards he played poorly. I think he was just a little shaken up.

Old
12-03-2007, 10:56 PM
WhipNash27
Quattro!!

Quote:

I don't think anything more needs to be said in this thread.

Old
12-03-2007, 11:04 PM
I Eat Crow
Fear The Mullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by clmetsfan View Post
Congratulations, I believe this sets a new standard for the "Most Irrational Post After a Bad Loss Award." I rate this one at 10.5 Courics.

I love it

But yeah, the team as a whole played like garbage tonight

Old
12-03-2007, 11:10 PM
n8
WAAAAAAA!!!

Quote:

With jediprakNYR's poor postings today, it clearly shows me that he can't post at the acceptable HF standard for a long time this season. He has to go. Either we should trade him for a more competent poster or he should be sent back the ESPN boards.

He needs crazy glue on his mouth, he gives up on players too easily, as we saw after the Carolina game today.

Old
12-03-2007, 11:18 PM
bumrusherer

Modern days Sports fan mentality = What have you done for me lately!!

Old
12-03-2007, 11:22 PM
I Am Chariot
One shift at a time

Quote:

What do you guys think?
You're clueless IMO.

12-03-2007, 11:36 PM
NHLhockey1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by clmetsfan View Post

"With jediprakNYR's poor postings today, it clearly shows me that he can't post at the acceptable HF standard for a long time this season. He has to go. Either we should trade him for a more competent poster or he should be sent back the ESPN boards.

He needs crazy glue on his mouth, he gives up on players too easily, as we saw after the Carolina game today"

Wow, I'm surprised at the backlash of these posts. Now you are telling me that I need to go away. I have been on this forum for a long time reading, I haven't posted. I guess I just won't post again and just listen because you are a pyschic that can tell clearly that I will just consistently post bad comments. I have only made 8 posts in the span of 2 months whereas Dubinsky has played 26 games with the Rangers this year and six games last year. Maybe I worded things too harshly. I'll just add some nice icing on the cake next time if I can, even though I clearly didn't curse or personally defame anyone on this forum.

Maybe my comments are too "Mike Keenan." Wait, wasn't he the coach who brought the Rangers to a Stanley Cup? I'm just suggesting that Renney is wasting too much time on 1st line chemistry with not as greatly touted prospects as Sidney Crosby. This is our first line we are talking about. If he wants to continue this method he can, but it isn't going to work.

This first line isn't clicking clearly and things need to change. I said either you can send him down or you trade him for nylander. Oh yes we all need to cut rookies some slack, but we didn't with Dawes did we? We sent him down. I consider him to be just as good or even better than Dubinsky. He hasn't given up too many turnovers as Dubinsky has in the defensive zone.

Oh yes, we should have sent Crosby down because he didn't score in the first game. I am saying this because Dubinsky has played 26 games and has only accrued 7 points. Crosby accrued 28 points over 25 games in his first year. We can't put a center on the first line with Jagr if he has only 7 points. Not to mention that Jagr has to tutor him on everything and Jagr doesn't seem ecstatic to be working with him either. Lundqvist played 26 games, and I'm sure everyone knew that after 26 games he was pretty good.

I was just going off another thread that stated about whether we made a mistake of not re-signing Nylander and I say yes. Chemistry is chemistry and when you have the 1st line that was hot last year, why didn't we keep for this year?

Renney shouldn't be trying new chemistry with Dubinsky as center. This is a year where we want to vie for a Cup and build upon our lines that were established winners. Twenty six games and seven points and the turnovers that I saw by him today are enough to drive me over to the edge and right this apparently "inciteful and hateful post."

I know Nylander is doing crappy with the Capitals but home is home and Nylander put up some of his best numbers with the Rangers. I say that we trade Dubinsky and other prospects and at least grab him for this year so we can get the established chemistry. Or better yet, stick him on the third line for those people who really like him.

Anyways, I guess I'll just stop posting and read happily on the forums because I guess people are really irrational when they write such great posts to my first message. I love HFBoards and you can "lock this and bag this" like the other user said before.

Old
12-03-2007, 11:41 PM
In The Flesh

Quote:

What do you guys think?
no, no, just no, the whole team was ****, except for Hollweg, Orr, and Betts

He had a bad game, Jagr was crap too, they'll rebound

Old
12-03-2007, 11:42 PM
Cartman27

Send a message via AIM to Cartman27
Quote:
"With jediprakNYR's poor postings today, it clearly shows me that he can't post at the acceptable HF standard for a long time this season. He has to go. Either we should trade him for a more competent poster or he should be sent back the ESPN boards.

He needs crazy glue on his mouth, he gives up on players too easily, as we saw after the Carolina game today"

Wow, I'm surprised at the backlash of these posts. Now you are telling me that I need to go away. I have been on this forum for a long time reading, I haven't posted. I guess I just won't post again and just listen because you are a pyschic that can tell clearly that I will just consistently post bad comments. I have only made 8 posts in the span of 2 months whereas Dubinsky has played 26 games with the Rangers this year and six games last year. Maybe I worded things too harshly. I'll just add some nice icing on the cake next time if I can, even though I clearly didn't curse or personally defame anyone on this forum.

Maybe my comments are too "Mike Keenan." Wait, wasn't he the coach who brought the Rangers to a Stanley Cup? I'm just suggesting that Renney is wasting too much time on 1st line chemistry with not as greatly touted prospects as Sidney Crosby. This is our first line we are talking about. If he wants to continue this method he can, but it isn't going to work.

This first line isn't clicking clearly and things need to change. I said either you can send him down or you trade him for nylander. Oh yes we all need to cut rookies some slack, but we didn't with Dawes did we? We sent him down. I consider him to be just as good or even better than Dubinsky. He hasn't given up too many turnovers as Dubinsky has in the defensive zone.

Oh yes, we should have sent Crosby down because he didn't score in the first game. I am saying this because Dubinsky has played 26 games and has only accrued 7 points. Crosby accrued 28 points over 25 games in his first year. We can't put a center on the first line with Jagr if he has only 7 points. Not to mention that Jagr has to tutor him on everything and Jagr doesn't seem ecstatic to be working with him either. Lundqvist played 26 games, and I'm sure everyone knew that after 26 games he was pretty good.

I was just going off another thread that stated about whether we made a mistake of not re-signing Nylander and I say yes. Chemistry is chemistry and when you have the 1st line that was hot last year, why didn't we keep for this year?

Renney shouldn't be trying new chemistry with Dubinsky as center. This is a year where we want to vie for a Cup and build upon our lines that were established winners. Twenty six games and seven points and the turnovers that I saw by him today are enough to drive me over to the edge and right this apparently "inciteful and hateful post."

I know Nylander is doing crappy with the Capitals but home is home and Nylander put up some of his best numbers with the Rangers. I say that we trade Dubinsky and other prospects and at least grab him for this year so we can get the established chemistry. Or better yet, stick him on the third line for those people who really like him.

Anyways, I guess I'll just stop posting and read happily on the forums because I guess people are really irrational when they write such great posts to my first message. I love HFBoards and you can "lock this and bag this" like the other user said before.
wait wait wait.... you want to trade Dubinsky and other prospects just to bring Nylander back for one year!?!?!?!? Please go back to lurking, your embarrasing yourself.

Old
12-03-2007, 11:45 PM
FLYLine24
The Mac Truck

Quote:

Huh? This further puts your posts as horribly inaccurate and foolish. Nylander has 25 points in 27 games with the worst eastern conference team. And most of the time he hasnt even played on a line with Ovechkin. So really, you need to get your info straight if you want to be taken more serious on the boards...

Since you like the whole "lock this and bag this" comment, then i'm going to more then happy to grant you that wish.

Closed Thread