HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Notices

This board is so dead...

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-31-2004, 03:22 PM
  #1
210
Registered User
 
210's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Worcester, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 9,411
vCash: 500
This board is so dead...

...we need an undertaker.

Where'd everyone go?

210 is offline  
Old
03-31-2004, 03:39 PM
  #2
slimer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 468
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 210
...we need an undertaker.

Where'd everyone go?
I keep looking here for info posted on prospects, but I don't post because I don't have the opportunity to see the prospect play. Therefore I can't form much of an oppinion on how they are doing other than just looking at stats.

210,
Since you get to watch several of the Blues prospect regularly, maybe you could bring more to this board that we can all discuss.

slimer is offline  
Old
03-31-2004, 03:50 PM
  #3
kmad
Riot Survivor
 
kmad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 31,827
vCash: 500
this is why the Oilers should make it in ahead of the Blues

kmad is online now  
Old
03-31-2004, 04:26 PM
  #4
Irish Blues
____________________
 
Irish Blues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Country: St Helena
Posts: 21,804
vCash: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmad
this is why the Oilers should make it in ahead of the Blues


I'm still waiting on a job that will take me back to civilization. At that point, I'll have an internet connection and will be able to take part in more discussions and help foster a better exchange of information among all parties.

We'll get there, just keep the faith...

__________________
No promises this time.
Irish Blues is offline  
Old
03-31-2004, 10:27 PM
  #5
puckyou21
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 356
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmad
this is why the Oilers should make it in ahead of the Blues

Just because we're all not in here blabbering away doesn't mean we don't care.

puckyou21 is offline  
Old
04-01-2004, 10:42 AM
  #6
c-carp
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Illinois
Posts: 9,470
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by puckyou21
Just because we're all not in here blabbering away doesn't mean we don't care.
kmad is trolling, dont take the bait.

c-carp is offline  
Old
04-01-2004, 02:49 PM
  #7
Frenzy1
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 3,797
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 210
...we need an undertaker.

Where'd everyone go?
1. Shkotov and the Quebec team are out of the playoffs. S had 3g and 1a to lead the team.

2. Zakharov and Moncton are still in after sweeping whoever. Z has 2g and 3a.

3. Belle was named on of the three stars in each of the TriCity wins. He had 2g and 1a as Tricity took out portland in 5 games.

4. Bolduc and Rou played Lewiston in a 7 games series. Bolduc had 3g and 2a in the series as Lewiston will join Quebec at the golf course.

On a side Note, Alexander Picard (may be drafted by the Blues) plays for Lewiston and had 7g and 4a in the losing effort.

Frenzy1 is offline  
Old
04-01-2004, 05:54 PM
  #8
Irish Blues
____________________
 
Irish Blues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Country: St Helena
Posts: 21,804
vCash: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzy1
1. Shkotov and the Quebec team are out of the playoffs. S had 3g and 1a to lead the team.

2. Zakharov and Moncton are still in after sweeping whoever. Z has 2g and 3a.

3. Belle was named on of the three stars in each of the TriCity wins. He had 2g and 1a as Tricity took out portland in 5 games.

4. Bolduc and Rou played Lewiston in a 7 games series. Bolduc had 3g and 2a in the series as Lewiston will join Quebec at the golf course.

On a side Note, Alexander Picard (may be drafted by the Blues) plays for Lewiston and had 7g and 4a in the losing effort.
1. Did Moncton play that bad or were they just outplayed?
2. Good.
3. Good.
4. Good.

And I'm sure Picard's stock will rise that much higher after his playoff performance.

Irish Blues is offline  
Old
04-02-2004, 02:27 AM
  #9
kmad
Riot Survivor
 
kmad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 31,827
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by c-carp
kmad is trolling, dont take the bait.

nonono! I'm not a troll... I just wanna see Edmonton make the playoffs

kmad is online now  
Old
04-02-2004, 02:33 AM
  #10
Felix
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Lviv/Ukraine
Posts: 234
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Felix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Blues
1. Did Moncton play that bad or were they just outplayed?
2. Good.
3. Good.
4. Good.

And I'm sure Picard's stock will rise that much higher after his playoff performance.
Good to hear that Blues offensive prospects do not disappear in playoffs :-) Although it's just in juniors...

Felix is offline  
Old
04-02-2004, 06:53 AM
  #11
blueblood1617
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 101
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Blues
1. Did Moncton play that bad or were they just outplayed?
2. Good.
3. Good.
4. Good.

And I'm sure Picard's stock will rise that much higher after his playoff performance.
You mean Quebec? Moncton easily Swept Baie Comeau in the first round. Played a great series. They won 8-1, 3-2, 6-1, 7-1.

Quebec played alright, but without their best player (Josh Hennesey sp?) they didn't really have a chance against a stronger PEI team.

blueblood1617 is offline  
Old
04-02-2004, 10:49 AM
  #12
Sniper
It's learning...
 
Sniper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Colorado
Posts: 590
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 210
...we need an undertaker.

Where'd everyone go?
I think we are all holding our breath, waiting for the playoffs.

Sniper is offline  
Old
04-02-2004, 12:48 PM
  #13
puckyou21
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 356
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmad
nonono! I'm not a troll... I just wanna see Edmonton make the playoffs

So what you're really saying is that you're scared to face the Blues in the playoffs.

puckyou21 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:04 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.