HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ticket availibility Christmas week?

Old
12-02-2007, 08:50 AM
denverdevil

vCash: 500
Ticket availibility Christmas week?

Hey all,

I'll be out in Chicago the week of Christmas to visit the wife's family and am going to go to either the game on December 23rd or the 26th. I know if I buy tickets now for everyone who says they want to go, some will end up backing out and I'll be stuck with tickets.

I can see anywhere from 5 to 15 people going. So, the question is, does anyone foresee any problem with me walking up to the box office before one of these games and being able to get up to 15 (I would be surprised if it were actually this many) $10 tickets together? Or should I secure some tickets now?

Thanks.

denverdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-06-2007, 01:43 PM
denverdevil

So, I'm just going to assume that I won't have any problem walking up to the box office and buying a handful of $10 tickets together unless somebody tells me otherwise.

Old
12-06-2007, 01:56 PM
WOTR

I haven't had a problem getting walk up tickets for the last decade for Hawks regular season games. At the very least there will be 300 level.

WOTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-06-2007, 02:25 PM
Ezflow

Beware that the cost of any gameday ticket goes up by $5 if not purchased at least one day in advance. Also, typically the hawks get a lot more attendance over the Holidays as many College kids are in from outta town and people in general want to do family related stuff just as you are doing. And the last 2 weekend games I've been to this year as a walk up customer I've had to purchase $20 tickets due to the cheaper ones selling out.

Ezflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-06-2007, 03:17 PM
denverdevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezflow View Post
Beware that the cost of any gameday ticket goes up by $5 if not purchased at least one day in advance. Also, typically the hawks get a lot more attendance over the Holidays as many College kids are in from outta town and people in general want to do family related stuff just as you are doing. And the last 2 weekend games I've been to this year as a walk up customer I've had to purchase $20 tickets due to the cheaper ones selling out.
Thanks for the heads up. The $5 increase is a good thing to know. I certainly wasn't aware of that.