Notices

Gameday: Stars @ Wild - 2004-04-02

Closed Thread

Old
04-02-2004, 11:16 AM
ceber

vCash: 500
Gameday: Stars @ Wild - 2004-04-02

The Stars have won the three previous meetings 3-1 each time. The Wild are in a decent home streak, going 4-0-1-1 and coming off an OT win against the Avs. Looks like Burns again on D, Manny in net. Kuba and Walz out injured. I'm guessing E. Chouinard gets the scratch again, but that's just a guess. If we win, we're .500, with a decent shot to finish the season above .500 (we've played well against the Blues this season, for the most part.) I'd _really_ like to see a win, so I'm going to predict a 4-2 win for the Wild. I hope Daigle gets two points somehow, too.

Old
04-02-2004, 04:14 PM
DW

This stupid team just doesn't know any better I guess. This is the time of the year you lose games to gain some ground in the ever popular draft.

Oh well, what's a guy to do? Is Turco back tonight? I think his suspension is up so I'll go 4-2 Stars.

Geez, where did the season go? There's only 2 games left including this one. It looks like the Wild could figure into a teams plans for the playoffs with the Sunday tilt against the Blues.

Old
04-02-2004, 11:13 PM
ceber

Whoo! .500! Nice win. A bit of a struggle at times, but they played well when it counted. Burns knocked Modano on his butt.

Chouinard to Chouinard was fun at the start. E. Chouinard looked good tonight. Wallin looked good after he got rolling a bit. Everyone looked pretty good. Bring on the Blues!

Old
04-03-2004, 01:15 AM
GaborikRules10!!!

Awsome game tonight!!!
Another impressive outing from Burns at D, I think he could there next year. Rickard with a great game too with 3 points. He has what now 4 goals in 11 games since hes been called up not bad. Its too bad the season is coming to a close because I think were finally seeing what this team was capable off. With the way the team has been playing latley already has me looking forward to next year whenever that might be. Hopefully in October

Closed Thread