HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Notices

Gdt: Blues @ Oilers

Old
12-09-2007, 11:59 AM
Checker*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by topshelf331 View Post
I hope this is sarcastic, because your description of his game is 180 of reality.

Not quite 180 degrees away from reality. He doesn't score... However his defensive skill are usually pretty impressive and one bad game doesn't change that.

As far as the last post is concerned, I thought maybe just maybe we'd be mature enough to get through one GDT without someone taking an uncalled for shot at Eric Brewer. I guess not. Oh well. I'm thoroughly convinced the ripping of Brewer by 90% of those doing it is done now habitually or fueled by peer pressure from other posters. Only Irish Blues has supported his anti-Brewerish stance in a way that I can't disagree with. Saying he isn't playing like a top pairing defensemen despite his natural talents and contract being grounded in the expectations that he would perform as such is much different that the "he sucks" or "he has naked pictures of Andy Murray tee hee" stuff that far too many post

Checker* is offline   Reply With Quote