HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Save The Predators Viewing pary This Wednesday!

Old
12-18-2007, 12:25 AM
Hazeltherabbit

vCash: 500
Save The Predators Viewing pary This Wednesday!

Ok, www.savethepredators.com is having a huge viewing party this Wednesdat at The Flying Saucer. Raffles, Silent Auctions, Prizes, $2 Blackstone Beer ALL night starting at 5PM. Goal Girls, The Preds Flyimg Tiger, WW22D?, and a lot of unreal secret stuff. Come watch the game on the HUGE projection screen, and have an unreal time with everyone. This is going to be HUGE!

For those that think the Preds are "saved", sorry, we have to sell seats and we are spending ALL of our money on buying tickets for charity. Come one come all, it is free and it will be the best event yet!

Hazeltherabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2007, 10:33 AM
Joe T Choker
Wookin' Pa Nub in...

If I don't feel worse than I do today, I'll be there tomorrow ... otherwise, I'll be puking up my drainage ... woooooo

Joe T Choker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2007, 04:02 PM
Hazeltherabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Trotz View Post
If I don't feel worse than I do today, I'll be there tomorrow ... otherwise, I'll be puking up my drainage ... woooooo
I hope you feel better soon! And we hope to see you there. It is going to be huge!

Hazeltherabbit is offline   Reply With Quote