HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

The winners are now being released!

Closed Thread

Old
04-05-2004, 01:16 PM
beerpaul*

vCash: 500
The winners are now being released!

I'm now prepared to release the winners of the Eastern Conference first round play-offs.
1: Toronto will beat Ottawa. The Sens have played about 3 good games in the second half of the year and are playing with no passion. Their goaltending is also very dicey. The Leafs have no weaknesses. They have skill, depth, harmony in the locker room and great goaltending.
2: If Thornton can't play...Montreal will beat Boston. Even if Thornton plays, I believe Montreal can win. They have good team speed, and a series winner in Theadore. He can win this series himself.
3: Tampa will beat the Islanders. I'm an Islander fan but I can't see them beating TB. Tampa has it all...youth, speed, skill, goaltending and an Eastern Conference championship for itself for home ice advantage. Too much going for this team.
4: Philadelphia will beat the Devils. With Stevens out, opposing teams play a lot more confident, and braver, against these smallish Devils. The Flyers have a huge sized advantage over the Devils and that should give them enough of an edge. This should be the closest series and may well go 7 games.

I will be releasing the Western Conference winners tomorrow...You're Welcome!

Old
04-05-2004, 01:18 PM
DutchLeafsfan

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to DutchLeafsfan Send a message via MSN to DutchLeafsfan
Nothing wrong with your post, but we have 3 separate boards dedicated to the playoffs, so please keep discussion about the playoffs on those boards

Closed Thread