HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

PROPOSAL: Prucha for Carcillo?

Old
12-19-2007, 09:00 AM
BrooklynRangersFan
Change is good.

vCash: 500
This is exactly the sort of trade you DON'T make. You do not go and trade 3 assets, all of whom will likely be more valuable than Carcillo in 2 years, for an aggitator that happens to be on a bit of a hot streak. Especially when you've got one of the best in the league in Avery. And Dupont has all the makings of a bigger, more skilled guy playing the same role.

This team is one of the best in the league. So what that they had a bit of a slump for a bit over a week, so did Ottawa - there's no need to overreact by way overpaying for a 3rd/4th liner.

BrooklynRangersFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2007, 10:51 AM
WolfPackFan07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alison View Post
Your wrong about that and I will tell you why. Alot of people on here are talking about his penalties but this kid is a ticking time bomb. His last year in Jr's he broke 2 players jaws because he felt his lumberjack side take over and crosschecked them in the face. He served 2 legthy suspensions then lashed out at the OHL when his time was done with them, upset because they had the audacity to suspend him and treat him like that.
He is a Simon but with an offensive upside. Trust me it is a matter of time before he does someone harm again.
I also believe, a few years back, he sucker-punched Jake Taylor in a game at Wilkes-Barre and broke his jaw as well.

WolfPackFan07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2007, 10:54 AM
RangerBoy
#freejtmiller

The Dallas Stars are in the market for a scoring winger for Mike Modano.Love to poach Matt Niskanen off that roster.21 year old right handed shooting D-man.The Rangers have Dan Girardi and Michal Roszival plus Michael Sauer and Bobby Sanguinetti as righties in their organization.Plus Corey Potter

RangerBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2007, 11:01 AM
mergnemi*

Send a message via AIM to mergnemi*
here we go again

some one scores a goal against us and another lets trade to get him thread goes up. i cant wait till friday night with the "lets trade for gaborik thread"

mergnemi* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2007, 11:22 AM
chosen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynHockey99 View Post
I didn't even remember that he scored a goal against us. He's a train wreck... Let him and Avery pound away at the other team's top line for a game or two and let's see how well they'll play by the middle of the playoff series.
That strategy didn't work for Avery and the Rangers against Buffalo last year when Avery disappeared.

chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2007, 05:36 PM
Beacon
Sent to HF Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by eco's bones View Post
Giving them way too much. And no way I'd trade Dupont. He's the type of player this team needs badly. Let him develop.
Yup, let's give up nothing and at all every time we trade. Dupont is a mid-range prospect whose name you wouldn't even know if he were not a Ranger.

Beacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2007, 05:39 PM
GarretJoseph*

No thanks. I'd like to keep Prucha around.

GarretJoseph* is offline   Reply With Quote