HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

Biron

Old
12-23-2007, 09:01 AM
BillyShoe1721
Terriers

vCash: 8400
Send a message via AIM to BillyShoe1721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death of a Martian View Post
hey, so you need a little help with the spelling there? little help with the spelling there? huh? need a little help with the spelling there big fella, huh?
I think he's fine Stewie.

BillyShoe1721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2007, 09:04 AM
MountainHawk

vCash: 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhoun View Post
Biron sucks at shootouts. Probably because he has been trained for the last 24 years to play, ya know, hockey.
Broduer, however, has practiced nothing but shootouts his whole life?

MountainHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2007, 03:57 PM
ShawnTHW
@ShawnTHW

vCash: 500
Ok, the I agree that Biron is not the best shootout goalie and we should have either ties or continuous overtimes, but I was hoping this thread would take a little bit more of a turn. I should, but I reallly dont, have a problem with Biron and shootouts, because I have always hated shootouts. The problem i have with Biron is his play in goal. Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Biron, more often then not, always seems to be out of position when guys try wraparounds and stuff like that. Then he always exaggerates his saves and leaves one side of the net completely open, usually leading to a goal because the puck happens to always get to that side. It really aggravates me how most of the time he is always out of position. I am just surprised that more goals arent scored on him.

ShawnTHW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2007, 04:14 PM
Terence Peterman

He's barely out of position, and when he is, it isn't because of a wrap around. The thing that bothers me most about him is his lack of mobility and positioning in his glove hand.

Terence Peterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2007, 04:14 PM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 5792
The whole team blows the shootout.

Our scorers can't score. It shouldn't be too much to ask our shooters to score at least twice every 2 or 3 shootouts.

However, it shouldn't be too much to ask of Biron to make saves (at least 2 out of 3). The other goalie always stones us, why can't he stone them?

That said, I'd like to see Tolpeko get shootout chances. He won't score a lot during the game, but he has quick moves, quick hands, he's the last one off the ice from warm ups, and he shoots the puck down the other end of the ice when he comes off. He likes to mess around with the puck. I'm sure he messes around with it in practice too. Put him on the ice in the shootout.

Last edited by GKJ: 12-23-2007 at 04:20 PM.
GKJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2007, 04:19 PM
ShawnTHW
@ShawnTHW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny View Post
He's barely out of position, and when he is, it isn't because of a wrap around. The thing that bothers me most about him is his lack of mobility and positioning in his glove hand.
His mobility is a huge problem, I guess I am leaning towards when he gets out of position it take him a very long time to get back where he needs to be.

ShawnTHW is offline   Reply With Quote