HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Help With Scott Trade Seating

Old
12-19-2007, 06:26 PM
mizzou86

vCash: 500
Help With Scott Trade Seating

I was given two tickets for section 116, row D for a game in January. The tickets also say Club Level Access. I know these are great seats, but what goes along with them? I was told something about endless food, but I don't believe that. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

mizzou86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2007, 10:14 PM
BluesDarb

I haven't sat in the Club since they changed the system, but yeah I think its treated pretty similar to a luxury box....free food/beer/soda.

Don't quote me on that, but I think that's what it was changed to.

Used to just be separated seating possibly with a bit more room between seats and a waiter/waitress....can't say for sure, but I'll second that I've at least 'heard' about the free food.

BluesDarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2007, 10:33 PM
concept*

I too have heard about the free food, but I've also heard it takes FOREVER to get the food. So good luck!

concept* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2007, 10:50 PM
Celtic Note
Chi Town Bound

You get all the food and drink you want. There are people who both bring stuff around at random and those to take orders. However, you have to wait for them to come around. The only time I was able to sit there this year I had to ask the guy for two beers at once it took so long...no I wasn't slamming them or anything. Granted he said you are not supposed to do that, but oh well. Seats are more comfy though and the view is awesome! A family member said the only problem is they don't have someone to bring the bathroom to you...not sure I would be into that though. Hope that helps enjoy!

Celtic Note is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-24-2007, 03:12 AM
CCBC

Believe I sat near there once.

Very nice seats.

CCBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-24-2007, 11:31 AM
9302njd

I actually sat in 116 row F last night for the game v. Thrashers - here is what you get.

Club-Level Access - Access to the "The Club" is essentially a restaurant / bar in the arena where you could watch the game and eat. You can get a full buffett or order a la carte - either way, the food/drinks cost you money, you just get access to it.

In 116, the first 3 (maybe 4 rows, which would be D) get waiter service, but it is relatively slow and you have to pay for it.

The only seats that have food/drinks included are "Club Seats" the easiest way to tell on the tickets is to look at the row and see if it is a double row (row AA, BB, CC, etc.,). I had the same questions and spent about 30 minutes wandering around the arena, trying to figure out if I got food included or not.

9302njd is offline   Reply With Quote