HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Breakout the fireworks!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-07-2004, 03:16 PM
  #1
OYLer
Registered User
 
OYLer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Win Desperate & Mad!
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,703
vCash: 500
Breakout the fireworks!

Now that I found the Birthdays in the calendar ... well 'Crikey mates' it's Hemsky83's big day! We won't hold it against him that he was formerly Oiler89 or that he lives in Surrey, British Columbia.

Further, I think it would be worser to forget to note Hemsky83's B-day, even if momentai, in mourning might not approve of my selection of the superlative present tense past.


Last edited by OYLer: 04-07-2004 at 03:25 PM.
OYLer is offline  
Old
04-07-2004, 03:37 PM
  #2
Narnia
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Narnia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Surrey, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,394
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Narnia
Quote:
Originally Posted by OYLer
Now that I found the Birthdays in the calendar ... well 'Crikey mates' it's Hemsky83's big day! We won't hold it against him that he was formerly Oiler89 or that he lives in Surrey, British Columbia.

Further, I think it would be worser to forget to note Hemsky83's B-day, even if momentai, in mourning might not approve of my selection of the superlative present tense past.
I better say something here. I'm female.

__________________
"He just ate up Robyn Regehr for dinner, a spectacular play by Hemsky, and Robyn Regehr has got doo doo all over his face" - Rod Phillips call on Hemsky's goal vs the Flames
Narnia is offline  
Old
04-07-2004, 03:40 PM
  #3
H-Bear
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: North Bay ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,509
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemsky83
I better say something here. I'm female.
Well then, happy birthday to you, mam .

H-Bear is offline  
Old
04-07-2004, 03:43 PM
  #4
Edler Von Gud
Registered User
 
Edler Von Gud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Victoria
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,481
vCash: 380
Send a message via MSN to Edler Von Gud
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemsky83
I better say something here. I'm female.
uhhh, pre-opp or post-opp? gigitty gigitty alrightt.... :lol

happy birthday.

Edler Von Gud is offline  
Old
04-07-2004, 03:50 PM
  #5
IceDragoon
Registered User
 
IceDragoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: South of Sanity
Posts: 3,874
vCash: 500
Happy Birthday Hemsky83!!!

IceDragoon is offline  
Old
04-07-2004, 04:05 PM
  #6
dawgbone
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,104
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to dawgbone Send a message via MSN to dawgbone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koltsov
uhhh, pre-opp or post-opp? gigitty gigitty alrightt.... :lol

happy birthday.
And how old are you?

16

18?

I'm getting my mother.

I like where this is heading!

dawgbone is offline  
Old
04-07-2004, 04:12 PM
  #7
windowlicker
Registered User
 
windowlicker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Murky Wisconsin
Country: United States
Posts: 2,182
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koltsov
uhhh, pre-opp or post-opp? gigitty gigitty alrightt.... :lol

happy birthday.
I watch that show everynite......

windowlicker is offline  
Old
04-07-2004, 04:43 PM
  #8
Guy Flaming
HFB Partner
 
Guy Flaming's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Press Box & on Air
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,252
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Guy Flaming Send a message via Skype™ to Guy Flaming
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemsky83
I better say something here. I'm female.
You know what? I think someone should start a poll to determine if the majority of HF posters here are guys or gals because I'm really curious now.

Half the people I've met from these boards are ladies (which I think is by the way) but I think most of the time I just assume everyone here is a dude. Am I the only one?

Guy Flaming is offline  
Old
04-07-2004, 04:49 PM
  #9
momentai
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 5,352
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OYLer
Further, I think it would be worser to forget to note Hemsky83's B-day, even if momentai, in mourning might not approve of my selection of the superlative present tense past.
I think that went right over my head. :lol

And I knew that she was female...

momentai is offline  
Old
04-07-2004, 04:53 PM
  #10
momentai
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 5,352
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Flaming
You know what? I think someone should start a poll to determine if the majority of HF posters here are guys or gals because I'm really curious now.

Half the people I've met from these boards are ladies (which I think is by the way) but I think most of the time I just assume everyone here is a dude. Am I the only one?
Maybe it's just me but I don't tend to label someone as either male/female. I just say poster and I really do mean it most of the time; it's ambiguous. Eh, but maybe that's just me.

As for the girls on the board... the ones that I know of for sure are Spaz44, IceDragoon, Yorkiegirl161861, and Hemsky83. And no... I am not a stalker.

momentai is offline  
Old
04-07-2004, 05:29 PM
  #11
The Rage
Registered User
 
The Rage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Stamford Bridge
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,792
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Flaming
You know what? I think someone should start a poll to determine if the majority of HF posters here are guys or gals because I'm really curious now.

Half the people I've met from these boards are ladies (which I think is by the way) but I think most of the time I just assume everyone here is a dude. Am I the only one?
I always assume that as well. I'm a guy if anyone wants to know.

The Rage is offline  
Old
04-07-2004, 06:08 PM
  #12
OYLer
Registered User
 
OYLer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Win Desperate & Mad!
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,703
vCash: 500
Man-Woman lives ... ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemsky83
I better say something here. I'm female.
I've been gender-bendered again! Well I'll be truly female myself ... well just as soon as the wife approves and funds my sex change operation ya' like she'd even think twice about competition for being the boss.

Well I hope my best wishes weren't tainted by my uninformed testosterone implied pronoun selection!

OYLer is offline  
Old
04-07-2004, 06:24 PM
  #13
IceDragoon
Registered User
 
IceDragoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: South of Sanity
Posts: 3,874
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by momentai
Maybe it's just me but I don't tend to label someone as either male/female. I just say poster and I really do mean it most of the time; it's ambiguous. Eh, but maybe that's just me.

As for the girls on the board... the ones that I know of for sure are Spaz44, IceDragoon, Yorkiegirl161861, and Hemsky83. And no... I am not a stalker.
... or... androgynous...

Good thing...
'cause stalkers turn into ******* when the tables get turned.

IceDragoon is offline  
Old
04-07-2004, 06:40 PM
  #14
Lowetide
Registered User
 
Lowetide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,281
vCash: 500
That's what is so great about this game, it simple doesn't matter. I would suggest that more males get banned and or warned, though, which shows the fairer gender probably has a better handle on board behaviour.

EDIT: Geez, where are my manners. Happy birthday, Hemsky83!

Lowetide is offline  
Old
04-07-2004, 06:44 PM
  #15
Oilers Hockey
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Heartland of Hockey
Posts: 1,531
vCash: 500
Happy Birthday Hemsky83! Pick the winners of tonights games since its your lucky day!!

Oilers Hockey is offline  
Old
04-07-2004, 06:52 PM
  #16
Narnia
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Narnia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Surrey, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,394
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Narnia
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemskyfan
Happy Birthday Hemsky83! Pick the winners of tonights games since its your lucky day!!
Let's see. For tonight. Nashville over Detroit, Montreal over Boston, Colorado over Dallas.

I'm having a hard time between Calgary and Vancouver but let's say Calgary over Vancouver.

Narnia is offline  
Old
04-07-2004, 07:27 PM
  #17
rabi_sultan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: London, England
Country: United Kingdom
Posts: 3,782
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to rabi_sultan Send a message via AIM to rabi_sultan Send a message via MSN to rabi_sultan Send a message via Yahoo to rabi_sultan
happy birthday

rabi_sultan is offline  
Old
04-07-2004, 07:47 PM
  #18
Cerebral
Registered User
 
Cerebral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,798
vCash: 500
Happy b-day!

Cerebral is offline  
Old
04-07-2004, 08:22 PM
  #19
PineJockey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: E-Town
Posts: 616
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemsky83
Let's see. For tonight. Nashville over Detroit, Montreal over Boston, Colorado over Dallas.

I'm having a hard time between Calgary and Vancouver but let's say Calgary over Vancouver.

Ouch. Not so good. I hope the b-day was better than the picks. Happy birthday!

PineJockey is offline  
Old
04-07-2004, 08:34 PM
  #20
OYLer
Registered User
 
OYLer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Win Desperate & Mad!
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,703
vCash: 500
The Ugly Truth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemsky83
Let's see. For tonight. Nashville over Detroit, Montreal over Boston, Colorado over Dallas.

I'm having a hard time between Calgary and Vancouver but let's say Calgary over Vancouver.
A girl after mine own heart. Remember now Hemsky83, even if you're 50 years old you're but a Lass to me! And the Better-Half has my undying lust tethered to that other four letter word ... love - anyways. Now I'm using non-existent words for the mythful who don't care anywho!

OYLer is offline  
Old
04-07-2004, 09:14 PM
  #21
momentai
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 5,352
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceDragoon
... or... androgynous...
Well, now. That's perfectly a fine option as well... not that there's anything wrong with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceDragoon
Good thing...
'cause stalkers turn into ******* when the tables get turned.
LOL. I'm not even going to ask how you have such innate knowledge on the subject.

momentai is offline  
Old
04-07-2004, 09:47 PM
  #22
Narnia
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Narnia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Surrey, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,394
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Narnia
Quote:
Originally Posted by PineJockey
Ouch. Not so good. I hope the b-day was better than the picks. Happy birthday!
I had a nice lemon cake and lemon herb chicken with potato salad and potato wedges.

Narnia is offline  
Old
04-07-2004, 10:00 PM
  #23
dawgbone
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,104
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to dawgbone Send a message via MSN to dawgbone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemsky83
I had a nice lemon cake and lemon herb chicken with potato salad and potato wedges.
a barrage of lemon and sour puss jokes come to mind, but it's your b-day, and I won't torment you with bad humour.

dawgbone is offline  
Old
04-07-2004, 10:58 PM
  #24
Narnia
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Narnia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Surrey, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,394
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Narnia
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgbone
a barrage of lemon and sour puss jokes come to mind, but it's your b-day, and I won't torment you with bad humour.
The chicken nor the cake was actually sour. It had a really nice taste to it actually.

Narnia is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:13 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.