HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Notices

GDT: Columbus BlueJackets @ L.A. Kings 10:30pm EST. 1-3-08

Old
01-04-2008, 04:06 PM
LetsGOJackets!!

vCash: 500
I'm with Ant & Inquiring Minds on this one...

great secondary scoring.. Peca nice job playing in the crease.. this is what has to happen every third night when its not there for the teams stars.. Others have to step up and produce.

Thank you boys.. we needed the 2 points.

LetsGOJackets!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2008, 04:25 PM
Mellington

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Mellington Send a message via Yahoo to Mellington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Granny View Post
Has anyone else noticed (or is it just me?) that the d***** NHL Network virtually ignores the Blue Jackets in their "On The Fly" segments? I swear, I see the same teams highlights a dozen times over on any different game night, yet they rarely ever show ours. Doesn't seem to matter WHO we are playing, or when. Really starting to tick me off!!!!
Really I have not noticed that and I watch the show If we are playing a boring game with no real highlights no they are not gunna show us while the game is still on .. But if we are playing a game with something worth showing and talking about they do

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipe dreams View Post
Anybody Think Z Is Looking Lazy ? Since His Big Performances?
Quote:
Only 3:03 into the game, Ducks defenseman Francois Beauchemin's dump pass into the zone smacked Nikolai Zherdev in the left side of his head.

Not only was Zherdev momentarily dazed, but the puck landed on the blade of Ducks winger Ryan Getzlaf, who raced in on Leclaire and scored on a high backhanded shot.
http://www.dispatch.com/live/content...7.html?sid=101

Maybe Nikki got hit a lil harder then he wants to admit so if it seems he was a lil off the past two games being as they were back to back and he got nailed early in the first of those game I think we can cut him a lil slack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handyy View Post
Yep, maybe you're right but if we get a win, no matter who are we against, I would sure like to read positive things. One bad play is really irrelevant. We can find criticism in every thread but not much positive things. We did lots of things right as we scored 4 goals.

You can always find negative out of everything - it's the easiest thing to write. But for me, it isn't really constructive to write only the bad things if there were also lots of good, you need to also see what was positive, why we got the win. If we lose, there is usually not much to cheer about and critisism is in order.

We are dealing with very limited roster here with Jackets, and from every win I really think we need to find how were we able to do that. Not how one play almost screw us.
:bow Amen