HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

First Half Grades

Old
01-04-2008, 05:37 PM
clmetsfan

vCash: 500
First Half Grades

We're almost at the halfway point (41 games), and I'm really bored, so I figured I'd throw this out there now.

Goalies
Lundqvist: A Would have been an A+ if this was done after the first two months, but he's slumped lately.
Valiquette: B Solid performances when he gets the rare start, except for the clunker against Phoenix. Proved that he's a legit NHL backup though.

Forwards
Avery: A- Still the catalyst for the team.
Betts: A- Fills his role as a 4th liner to near-perfection. Would like to see a little more scoring obviously, but he doesn't exactly have offensive stalwarts on his line.
Callahan: D Biggest disappointment on the team this season, IMO. Huge step backward after last season. Only reason this isn't an F is because I'm cutting him a little slack due to the knee injury.
Drury: B- Not all I had hoped for so far, but he's on pace for a typical Drury season points wise, and has been a rock in his own end and on the PK. He'll tally some more big goals ala the Montreal game before the season's over.
Dubinsky: B Coming into his own very nicely. Did a respectable job on the top line, but it's obviously not where he should be. If he has more games in the second half like he did against Calgary, he'll be a stud.
Gomez: A Best forward on the team in the first half. If he and Jagr can keep it up he'll be worth every penny.
Hollweg: C Not bad, not good. He is what he is.
Hossa: C- Needs to light the lamp a bit more, but he's still one of the best defensive forwards on the team.
Jagr: C+ Starting to break out of his funk, but a largely disappointing first half.
Orr: B- Does his job as an enforcer well. Not his fault Renney plays him too much. Become a very smart fighter, both tactically and strategically.
Prucha: D+ Still works hard, but really needs to start converting.
Shanahan: B+ Slow start, but leads the team in goals. Play on the PK is just gravy.
Straka: A- Needs to shoot the puck a bit more, but I think he deserves the credit Jagr and Gomez have given him for turning that line around.

Defensemen
Tyutin: B+ Solid all-around, but still prone to the occasional lapse and would like to see a little more production on offense.
Girardi: B Fantastic early, not so much lateley. His offense has been a huge bonus though.
Roszival: A- Best overall d-man on the team. Already matched his goal total from last season, and is very good in his own end. A bona fide top pairing guy.
Staal: B+ Almost everything you could have hoped for. Like almost everyone else though, has taken a small step backwards lately.
Malik: C- Infuriating at times, but still doesn't deserve all the criticism he gets.
Mara: B Has been the best D-man in his own end in the past week or so. Needs to shoot more, and get it on net when he does.
Strudwick: B- Ridiculously slow, but makes up for it with good positioning and grit. A very good 7th d-man.

clmetsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2008, 05:39 PM
Brian Boyle
portnor, pls

vCash: 659
I like your grades overall

Old
01-04-2008, 05:46 PM
Jaromir Jagr
New York Rangers Cup

Agree for the most part, although I'd say Drury is a B+, Prucha is a C+ and Hollweg gets a D+.

Jaromir Jagr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2008, 05:59 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Coaching:

Renney: C -- At times, the Rangers look unbeatable. At times they look FAR too beatable. Renney will have nights that make you call for the Jack Adams and then nights that make you want him fired. Personally? If we fail to pass the 2nd round this year, I DO want him fired.

Goalies:

Lundqvist: B+ -- Would've been an A if he could've avoided the slump in December. Needs to elevate his game.
Vally: C -- Sometimes looks good, sometimes looks downright awful. Never know what to expect with him in net.

Defense:

Rozsival: A -- Career year in every which way. Looks great defensively with Staal and great offensively whenever he is out there.
Tyutin: B+ -- Just keeps getting better and better.
Staal: B+ -- More than what I expected this year. His defense is nearly impenetrable sometimes.
Girardi: C -- Great beginning (A worthy), horrible middle (F worthy). I split the difference. Though I expect him to improve and I've seen signs of it so far.
Strudwick: C -- Playing above his skill level. He's looked good out there. But still not good enough that I trust him.
Malik: F -- The guy is playing for a contract. What does he want a contract for? The AHL? From criticizing Renney to playing more like a pylon then ever -- it's time for this bum to go. The only player I'd like for more to leave the team is Hossa.

Forwards:

Gomez: A -- Our best forward pretty much all year long. Love what he brings. He will be a great Ranger for years to come. Now if only we can get him someone to put the puck into the net...
Straka: A- -- Great year. Does anyone NOT love this guy? Gives it his all each and every time on the ice -- plus he's the only one on the team who can stop Papa Jagr from crying. I want him back next year.
Avery: A- -- If we only had not lost him to injury early on, we'd likely be in first place in the Atlantic -- by a comfortable margin.
Shanahan: B+ -- Would've been an A if he hadn't had a mediocre start to the year. I wasn't sure what to expect from the old dinosaur, but I'm happy we have him still.
Betts: B+ -- Subtly great year from Betts. While Orr and Hollweg have each had struggles from time and time again, it seems like the only guy on the 4th line who continually plays solid hockey is Betts.
Drury: B+ -- He gets killed way too much on here. Yes, he makes about 2M too much for all of our tastes, but it seems like nearly everyone misses the good that he brings behind the play.
Dubinsky: B- -- Solid year for the rookie. Just now seems to be turning it on. I'm expecting 30 points out of him by years end and there is a good chance he can surpass that if he continues to play as well as he's been.
Jagr: C -- Pouty all year. Goes from being an F level player to being an A level player sometimes game to game. Looks a lot better recently, but not nearly enough to get him into the C+ level of above.
Prucha: C- -- Man, where did his goalscoring go? He has been absolutely horrible at times out there. His game has gotten significantly better in the last month or so, with and without the puck. Just doesn't undo his early year so far, though.
Orr: C- -- Has shown, lately, to be clearly above his head in his role. Almost seems tired from being played too much at times as well. Also should fight more. Developing Sandra McCarthy syndrome?
Callahan: D -- Does not look like a NHLer right now. Frankly, doesn't look much like even an AHLer right now. Can we please send him down for a wake-up call?
Hollweg: D -- Has had an awful year. Been very effective when he plays his game (though without the hitting from behind), but how many times has he done that? 5? 6? Wake him up or waive him and send him down.
Hossa: F -- The worst player on this team. Hands down. Even worse than Hollweg and Callahan have been this year. His confidence seems to be at an all-time low. Remind me why he's on this team? It can't be because of his taste in music.

Others:

Nigel Dawes: N/A -- Has been solid a few times and completely invisible other times. But still not enough time to grade him.
Greg Moore: N/A -- Looks to be a good 3rd/4th liner in the future if he can continue to improve.
Ivan Baranka: N/A -- Why is he not on this team? Looked solid in his debut. No idea how he hasn't taken Malik's place in the line-up. Would like to see some more of him.
Thomas Pock: N/A -- Likely played his last game as a Ranger.

Overall Team Grade:

C+ -- This team should be in first place in the Atlantic. This team should be a top 5 team in the league. That all very well might be accomplished later in the season, but I don't think anyone on this board isn't at least a bit disappointed in this team so far. They've at least shown some life in the offensive zone, which is a plus, but they seem to have completely stopped caring about their "team defense" at times as well. Lundqvist's play in December is definitely partly to blame, but the goalie is only as good as the team in front of him. And this team can go from amazing to ****ing horrible in a moment's notice.

But here's to a better 2nd half and hopefully a 2nd round playoff win (as I'm a baby-step taker with this team -- one round at a time).

I also will say that it's nice to have absolutely owned New Jersey so far, but our play VS the Islanders needs to change fast.

Bird Law is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2008, 06:36 PM
Larry Melnyk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
Coaching:

Hollweg: D -- Has had an awful year. Been very effective when he plays his game (though without the hitting from behind), but how many times has he done that? 5? .
What hitting from behind? Has played damn well the past 5-10 game (since his benching---and that's when the 4th line started playing it's best))...doing exactly what Renney wants him to do...A pretty good forechecker, sound positionally on defense, and still the biggest hitter on the team (forwards).and takes few bad penalties...Can't score for **** and is probably the worst fighter in the NHL but will fight anybody and too bad other Rangers don't show the same heart and drive...Nothing wrong with him as a 4th liner

Larry Melnyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2008, 06:38 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

You completely missed the point, Larry. I'm saying that I'm glad that he hasn't been hitting from behind all year. What I said there is that when he has played his fast, heavy hitting game WITHOUT the hitting from behind that he did in the past, he's been extremely effective. I'm not saying that he's been penalty prone or dirty at all.

I guess you missed many posts where I've said how impressed I've been with his ability to stay out of the box and stay away from the dirty hits that he's thrown in the past. He's been an angel this year compared to past years -- for better or for worse.

Old
01-04-2008, 06:50 PM
HAPPY HOUR

Quote:
Originally Posted by clmetsfan View Post
We're almost at the halfway point (41 games), and I'm really bored, so I figured I'd throw this out there now.

Goalies
Lundqvist: A Would have been an A+ if this was done after the first two months, but he's slumped lately.
Valiquette: B Solid performances when he gets the rare start, except for the clunker against Phoenix. Proved that he's a legit NHL backup though.

Forwards
Avery: A- Still the catalyst for the team.
Betts: A- Fills his role as a 4th liner to near-perfection. Would like to see a little more scoring obviously, but he doesn't exactly have offensive stalwarts on his line.
Callahan: D Biggest disappointment on the team this season, IMO. Huge step backward after last season. Only reason this isn't an F is because I'm cutting him a little slack due to the knee injury.
Drury: B- Not all I had hoped for so far, but he's on pace for a typical Drury season points wise, and has been a rock in his own end and on the PK. He'll tally some more big goals ala the Montreal game before the season's over.
Dubinsky: B Coming into his own very nicely. Did a respectable job on the top line, but it's obviously not where he should be. If he has more games in the second half like he did against Calgary, he'll be a stud.
Gomez: A Best forward on the team in the first half. If he and Jagr can keep it up he'll be worth every penny.
Hollweg: C Not bad, not good. He is what he is.
Hossa: C- Needs to light the lamp a bit more, but he's still one of the best defensive forwards on the team.
Jagr: C+ Starting to break out of his funk, but a largely disappointing first half.
Orr: B- Does his job as an enforcer well. Not his fault Renney plays him too much. Become a very smart fighter, both tactically and strategically.
Prucha: D+ Still works hard, but really needs to start converting.
Shanahan: B+ Slow start, but leads the team in goals. Play on the PK is just gravy.
Straka: A- Needs to shoot the puck a bit more, but I think he deserves the credit Jagr and Gomez have given him for turning that line around.

Defensemen
Tyutin: B+ Solid all-around, but still prone to the occasional lapse and would like to see a little more production on offense.
Girardi: B Fantastic early, not so much lateley. His offense has been a huge bonus though.
Roszival: A- Best overall d-man on the team. Already matched his goal total from last season, and is very good in his own end. A bona fide top pairing guy.
Staal: B+ Almost everything you could have hoped for. Like almost everyone else though, has taken a small step backwards lately.
Malik: C- Infuriating at times, but still doesn't deserve all the criticism he gets.
Mara: B Has been the best D-man in his own end in the past week or so. Needs to shoot more, and get it on net when he does.
Strudwick: B- Ridiculously slow, but makes up for it with good positioning and grit. A very good 7th d-man.
Good list! Not one grade that i disagree with. EXCEPT..Malik does deserve the criticism he has gotten lately. And I used to be (last season) a supporter of his. The guy is done, his legs are gone, and if possible he may get worse.

HAPPY HOUR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2008, 07:00 PM
McRanger

Quote:
Prucha: C- -- Man, where did his goalscoring go? He has been absolutely horrible at times out there. His game has gotten significantly better in the last month or so, with and without the puck. Just doesn't undo his early year so far, though.

Hossa: F -- The worst player on this team. Hands down. Even worse than Hollweg and Callahan have been this year. His confidence seems to be at an all-time low. Remind me why he's on this team? It can't be because of his taste in music.
Agree with most of your list but Prucha a C and Hossa an F? If Prucha is not scoring (and even with his recent surge he's on pace for about 8 goals) then he is pretty much useless, which about sums up his play for the first half. Hossa, though easily replaceable, plays his role decently: solid defensively, a good PKer and sadly has generated about as much ES offense as Prucha.

McRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2008, 07:01 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

Prucha has been a much better player as of late even without the puck than Hossa has been.

Hossa hasn't been solid defensively all year. This is the worst I've ever seen him, in fact.

Old
01-04-2008, 07:11 PM
HeaveHo94
PSN: NYC_RANGERS_94

C+

wOw... Half a season over...
This team to me is a C+...with great thing comming!

HeaveHo94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2008, 08:39 PM
Larry Melnyk

Quote:
You completely missed the point, Larry. I'm saying that I'm glad that he hasn't been hitting from behind all year. What I said there is that when he has played his fast, heavy hitting game WITHOUT the hitting from behind that he did in the past, he's been extremely effective. I'm not saying that he's been penalty prone or dirty at all.

I guess you missed many posts where I've said how impressed I've been with his ability to stay out of the box and stay away from the dirty hits that he's thrown in the past. He's been an angel this year compared to past years -- for better or for worse.
OK, JOnathan, my bad..Sorry....But I think the Rangers have indeeed "woken" Hollweg up already with that benching a little while ago..Ever since then he has been a very effective player for the Rangers ...C+ (with a D + pre benching)

Larry Melnyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2008, 09:25 PM
BlairBettsBlocks

because i to am bored, ill do one aswell

Fowards
Avery-A: A-Very important player, stats dont lie, when he's in, we are a better team, he has been an important player on a team that needs his fire more then ever
Betts-A: does his job so well, the perfect 4th liner. kills penalties, and is one of the best around at it, will block any shot, can play a lil physical, and is a good skater. he also should be around for a while, hopefully
Callahan- B- -I like what he can do, not what he has been doing. he has the ability to score but nothing is happening for him and he looks less confident in my opinion. he does the little things very well. he hits, forechecks, skates well. the scoring will come, better late then never.
Drury-B-Hasnt lived up to expectations, but has still played well. he kills penalties, is awesome on face-offs, and has played better offensively, we have seen what he can do in the clutch, and he will improve
Dubinsky-B+-He has certainly played well, better then expected, the way he played against calgary, he was easily the best ranger on the ice, he was amzing. he really hasnt produced as much lately, but has still played very well and can develop in to a good 2nd line center for the rangers future.
Gomez-A-Has been the best ranger, no doubt about it, just ended a 13 game point streak, and has been tearing it up lately, took a little while, but he's found his game
Hollweg-C-I like the energy he brings, but fact is, there are other players around, and some in our system, who can do a similar thing, except they can score, atleast a little bit. I like hollweg, but as the future comes, i dont see him in the rangers plans. he has played alright, but frankly, does not bring enough to the table. If he had scoring talent, he would be an agitator like avery, but the fact is, he has no scoring talent.
Hossa-F- dump him now, im not the kinda guy who usually gives up on players like that, but fact is, he doesnt have the talent to stick on this roster. hopefully, he is kept as bait to bring his brother in, if it gets marian in the offseason, i can forgive macel.
Orr-B-I cant believe there is hate for him. every team needs an enforcer, but whats even more impressive is how he's improved to a good defensive player, and more then just a goon who's only purpose is to fight. he is an asset to this team. KOlton SCORE is a must keep.
Prucha- C - The puck just never seems to find him. he played great against toronto, and i think that he might be finding his grove, but fact is, he isnt producing, he's supposed to be a goal scorer, and he isnt scoring, he does some of the little things right, but he gets leveled every other game, and that only helps the other team. I would rather we keep him, cuz i like prucha a lot, but if he were moved, it wouldnt be the end of the world.
Shanahan-A- He is shanahan, he is doing his thing, need i say more?
Straka-B+-Gomez said it best, Straka holds that like together, he has been impressive this year.
Defense
Girardi- A- -i love how his offensive game has improved. how he slipped undrafted, i do not know, but im glad we got him. an important part of our blueline for the present and future
Malik-C+-not as bas as many think, but he has not been impressive this year. sloppy play, bad passes, i think he is sick of new york. the city gave up on him.......
Mara- B- -He needs to shoot more, he's got a good shot and isnt to bad defensively either. he has been an important part of the blueline. He can play a little more physical, but he has a heavy shot, and can be a vey important asset for this team.
Rozsival- B- - he is a beast offensively, but he's a defenseman, and he needs to play D first. lets just say this isnt the same rozsival of the playoffs last year. he has been sloppy, bad passes and giveaways and he doesnt shoot enough. i love his offensive game, and i do not like his defensive game, this year atleast.
Staal-A- has exceeded expectations, I am very impressed with his play, and i think he will only improve. He is going to be a star in the league one day.
Strudwick-C+-He is what he is, a 7th Dman, he does his job fine, is a leader. he isnt very great of a player, but he does his job fine. I'm glad we have him
Tyutin- A- -he has played very well and him and girardi make a great pair. he is very good on the defensive side of the puck, and can bury it in the back of the net aswell

Goaltending
Lundqvist- A- -Has been the savior this year, but has struggled lately, once he gets his early season form back, we will be a much better team. (especially if the D helps him out a lil more) Atleast it shows us why we need a good backup
Valliquette-B He is a perfect backup. he improved a lot this offseason, and has taken this back up job and made the most of it. im comfortable that when lundqvist needs a night off, we have a solid back up

BlairBettsBlocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2008, 09:49 PM
tjs252

Because under Renney I've always viewed us as a second half team I'll withhold final judgment, but I think that as a whole, the team is a B- kind of team, pretty much average; nothing all that wrong, nothing terribly right.

The two biggest disappointments are Jagr and Drury, most pleasant surprises Staal and Shanahan.

tjs252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2008, 10:05 PM
mike14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjs252 View Post
Because under Renney I've always viewed us as a second half team I'll withhold final judgment, but I think that as a whole, the team is a B- kind of team, pretty much average; nothing all that wrong, nothing terribly right.

The two biggest disappointments are Jagr and Drury, most pleasant surprises Staal and Shanahan.
I'm not trying to give you a hard time or anything but what were you expecting from Drury? He's on target for 56 points (20 goals, 36 assists), since he came into the league his season points totals have been:
98-99 = 44 points
99-00 = 67 points
00-01 = 65 points
01-02 = 46 points
02-03 = 53 points
03-04 = 53 points
05-06 = 67 points
06-07 = 69 points
Average = 58 points

I'd love to see more points too but he is on pace for an average season

mike14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2008, 11:01 PM
NYR94

Send a message via AIM to NYR94
Good job on the grades that were posted by various people. I agree with them in general.

The most bothersome grade for me is the team grade of C+ from Jonathan. and HeaveHo94. It's not that I disagree with it. It's that it's fairly accurate. With the talent this team added over the summer, it shouldn't have had the same mediocre first half this year that it did last year. That team had to go on a tear to save it's playoff butt after the life-injecting acquisition of Avery and Lundqvist putting up unreal numbers in the last weeks of the season.

I count overtime losses as just that--losses, and at 20-17-4, this Rangers team is a game under .500. There is no pushover in the division this season with a revived Flyers team who, despite sitting in last place as of this moment, trails the Rangers by only two points with three games at hand. And that's with Gagne having played all of 8 games this season.

I know this sounds overly negative but I still have hope, and I'd rather see this team peak in April-May-June than in January. So Renney, Jagr & Co. have a lot of work to do this second half. I think they can make a real push if they tighten up the defense and the goaltenders get their minds back into it 100% and Jagr becomes a factor on the scoresheet every night like he can. The games early in the season were low-scoring, tight affairs and it was almost painful watching the Rangers struggle to score, but at least they were winning. They were playing a style that wins in the playoffs, and I think they need to get back to that. Opening things up a bit has led to more offense, but it has been at the expense of solid defense.

NYR94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2008, 11:34 PM
tjs252

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike14 View Post
I'm not trying to give you a hard time or anything but what were you expecting from Drury? He's on target for 56 points (20 goals, 36 assists), since he came into the league his season points totals have been:
98-99 = 44 points
99-00 = 67 points
00-01 = 65 points
01-02 = 46 points
02-03 = 53 points
03-04 = 53 points
05-06 = 67 points
06-07 = 69 points
Average = 58 points

I'd love to see more points too but he is on pace for an average season
I realize I'm being hard on Drury, but I think one of our top 2 centers should be a 70-75 game type player with the talent we have. Then again, it's not as if our offense is flying and Drury is lagging behind. I never expected Drury to be a point a game kind of guy, but I think we all were probably expecting better than his career averages and more in line of the upward trend we've seen his last three seasons.

tjs252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2008, 11:40 PM
hpNYR
HF Forecaster

entire team deserves an D

hpNYR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2008, 12:01 AM
Inferno
HFB Partner

im in the process of writing a massive midseason reportcard.

Ive been working on it for quite a few hours already, and still have about 11 more players to go. if you want to check it out, and have some time to kill, check it out on my site. It's not finished yet, but i did a partial upload.

www.rangersreview.com

Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2008, 12:24 AM
Whoot Whoot
Biased-NYR-Homer

Goalies
Lundqvist: A-
Valiquette: B-

Some inconsistency in the goal last few months, costing the team.

Forwards
Avery: B Fighting stupidly leads to injuries when not healed.
Betts: A
Callahan: F Doesn't deserve to be playing
Drury: B-
Dubinsky: B
Gomez: A+
Hollweg: B+ Great Hustle, generally clean play.
Hossa: F Needs to be traded.
Jagr: C Not scoring, but not whining either. Grow the mullet back JJ.
Orr: A We have the best checking line the East.
Prucha: D He needs to be 10 pounds heavier to be effective.
Shanahan: A- At least he shoots!
Straka: A-

Defensemen
Tyutin: B+
Girardi: A- Had A Few Weak Games but very nice otherwise.
Roszival: A+ How Many Goals??
Staal: A- 1st Season!
Malik: F I don't forgive lazy penalties.
Mara: B Why Malik and Struds play over him sometimes? IDK
Strudwick: B Average 6th D man . Had that great OT goal. Playing to his potential, just don't give it away so much

And Renney, C-, he is starting to cost the team games with his fanciness.

Last edited by Whoot Whoot: 01-05-2008 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Forgot Renney
Whoot Whoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2008, 01:16 AM
h0ckeyman

I like it!!!

my only differences would be downgrade lundy to a B+(slight slump) and upgrade Gomez to an A+(hes our real leader boys)

h0ckeyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2008, 01:40 AM
Inferno
HFB Partner

My report card. its riduclously long though. took a really long time to finish writing.

Old
01-05-2008, 01:43 AM
n8
WAAAAAAA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlairBettsBlocks View Post
Rozsival- B- - he is a beast offensively, but he's a defenseman, and he needs to play D first. lets just say this isnt the same rozsival of the playoffs last year. he has been sloppy, bad passes and giveaways and he doesnt shoot enough. i love his offensive game, and i do not like his defensive game, this year atleast.
Totally agree with you. When he behind our net waiting for the breakout play to develop, I get really nervous. Like with Malik, you just expect that routine once-per-game gaff. But with Rosival, it's so nerve-wracking. It's like he is totally oblivious that the other team is forechecking. He somehow lost a step from last season where he was quite sharp and diligent in the back zone.

n8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2008, 01:47 AM
KreiMeARiver
Have Confidence

Prucha gets an F.

He's totally useless out there. D is passing...his performance doesn't pass by my standards.

KreiMeARiver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2008, 01:52 AM
Inferno
HFB Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by hightide85 View Post
Prucha gets an F.

He's totally useless out there. D is passing...his performance doesn't pass by my standards.
hes on pace to have almost the same offensive output as Dubinsky.

i gave Dubi a B- and Prucha a D+, i think its fair.

Old
01-05-2008, 03:58 AM
KreiMeARiver
Have Confidence

congrats, they both suck

KreiMeARiver is online now   Reply With Quote