HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Domi the hypocrite

Closed Thread

Old
04-09-2004, 03:43 PM
TrueBlue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToeBlake
Going strictly by what we know of the three of us from our quoted words, I'd say you and Dummi together are about as "smart" as my droppings. If you'd excuse the analogy of course.

Ummmm what was your point again??

:lol

Well of course you wouldn't know, would you?

Here, allow me to bring you up to speed there Bright Eyes.

There are lots of stupid millionaires. Some get to be millionaires by inheritance. Others because they happen to be good athletes. Is Mike Tyson "smart"?

Well maybe from your perspective, he is.

It's all relative afterall, eh wot?

I mean to certain species of invertibrates, even Domi is "smart".

Ummm that would be "good" at what he does.

"Smart" is a whole new ballgame.

I must commend you though. I've never seen someone even attempt to use the words "Domi" and "smart" in the same sentence before. And your sentence almost, remotely, slightly made sense!!

Oh wait, it didn't....

:lol

Well I suppose if a stupid person thinks someone is stupid, they could very well be mistaken. But when someone of even average intelligence spots a moron, you can take that to the bank sweetpea.

So you're gunna hafta trust me on this one (you really are in no position to do otherwise): Domi is stupid.

Though again, from your perspective (relatively speaking), perhaps not....

In closing, let me add, dear TrueBlue, that the tems "stupid" and "successful" are not mutually exclusive. For example, you TrueBlue may merely sling burgers at McDonalds, but that doesn't make you "stupid".

What makes you stupid is your expressed thoughts.

As seen upon message boards for instance.

And/or your passionate position on certain subjects.

(Your claims that Domi is not stupid for example.)

And no, i would not like fries with that....

I see we differ on opinions, that's cool.
BTW, I don't sling fries, I eat them. I'm a Network Admin for your info.

Hey, this is the way of the world. Where one guy maybe stupid to some, and a champion to another. Just look at some famous people of the world.

I just wanted you to see that maybe Domi might do stupid things, that does not make him a stupid person all round. He's not perfect and neither are we.

Yeah, I'm passionate about the Leafs...and Ottawa worries me. As much as I hate them, I see a contender for years to come.

Old
04-09-2004, 03:44 PM
TrueBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee Wally
okay folks....

no more posts that are off subject and personal against each other.

anymore and some of you won't be here for the playoffs...

Pardon me if I got offensive, I don't think I did but if I did I apologize.

All is cool.

Old
04-09-2004, 04:35 PM
thesiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBlue
But I don't know if it is smart to argue that a successful millionaire is stupid. It just doesn't wash.
"Well, it's no trick to make a lot of money... if what you want to do is make a lot of money."

Old
04-09-2004, 05:06 PM
Strangelove

Quote:
I see we differ on opinions, that's cool.
BTW, I don't sling fries, I eat them. I'm a Network Admin for your info.
Yeah, while I'm semi-retired at age 40. If I liquified all my assets, I'm worth about $1.3 million. I'm no genius, I just happen to have a knack for business AND I've been extremely lucky. So what? What does all that have to do with anything we're talking about? You keep equating dollars with intelligence.

Read my lips: I don't care how much dough Domi has, or how nice he may be off-ice, he's stupid.

Quote:
Hey, this is the way of the world. Where one guy maybe stupid to some, and a champion to another.
I can see how you might view Domi as a "champion", I can't however see how you can *honestly* say he's not stupid.

Quote:
I just wanted you to see that maybe Domi might do stupid things, that does not make him a stupid person all round.
Sorry bud, I've been a hockey fan for decades, I love hockey, but Domi just exudes stupidity.

Ya, okay, we can agree to disagree....

Old
04-09-2004, 07:21 PM
MacDaddy TLC*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToeBlake
Sorry if I crossed the line there Wally.

I guess when the subject matter is "stupidity" (i.e. how stupid is Domi) it just begs for posters to hurl accusations of stupidity around (it is a relative term).

In my defense though, I'm not even a Sens fan (though I am cheering for them in this series). I came to a Sens board to poke fun at Domi. I never expected to be attacked by Leaf fans.

What are they doing here anyway?

In your defense you aren't a Sens fan? So you were trolling. I'm sure the classy Senators fans could do without your nonsense.

Old
04-09-2004, 11:29 PM
discostu

I think this thread has run it's course, and I'm locking it before it digresses any further.

Closed Thread