HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Hey, Sens fans...

Closed Thread

Old
04-10-2004, 09:39 PM
GoM

vCash: 500
Hey, Sens fans...

For Games 3 and 4, check out ticketmaster.ca about an hour or two before the puck drops, and try to find tickets. I think they hold onto a few for right before the game...that's how I got mine for today (I won't mention the game, but Ottawa *did* lack the speed and order they had in Game 1 IMO), and yeah...just a little tip to find tickets if you have a spare $50 or so available and feel like going to a game

Old
04-10-2004, 09:42 PM
The Hamburglar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoM
For Games 3 and 4, check out ticketmaster.ca about an hour or two before the puck drops, and try to find tickets. I think they hold onto a few for right before the game...that's how I got mine for today (I won't mention the game, but Ottawa *did* lack the speed and order they had in Game 1 IMO), and yeah...just a little tip to find tickets if you have a spare $50 or so available and feel like going to a game
It's quite possible ticketmaster does that, but the Sens don't deal through ticketmaster. However, capital tickets might pull the same technique.

Old
04-10-2004, 09:43 PM
GoM

Ah, my mistake

Well, whatever happens, good luck with whoever tries

Closed Thread