Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Western Europe
Western Europe Great Britain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands, Spain

Domenic Pittis

Old
12-30-2007, 11:08 PM
PattyLaLa16

vCash: 500
Domenic Pittis

To anyone that follows the Kloten Flyers, or who may have knowledge of the matter. I was wondering if anyone had any information on the Contract status of Domenic Pittis for the upcoming summer.

Any information would be much appreciated!!

PattyLaLa16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-09-2008, 05:54 AM
swisdan

Pittis was still on contract with the Flyers for 2 years. I say was... because he has just demanded his release this week, and Kloten has accepted his claim. He's now free to sigh whereever he wants.

swisdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-09-2008, 04:47 PM
spoardy

First off all a hallo to all out there... i was searching around some news from domenico since he blow up here in kloten and found this board...

swisdan isn't fully right, it is true he isn't be ready to play anymore in kloten, but the club hasn't agree with him... if he really would change the the club, espacaly in switzerland, he will just let go for big charge or a trade (with a player, skilled like he his)... but at the same time, they are checking with the lawers, what they can also do against his lay down of working... the info's why he did that, are at the moment really strange and not comfirmed... i'm wondering if it give some rumors about him in overseas!?! because it looks like it starts at the Spengler Cup 07 in davos...

thanks for the respond and have a good day...

greetz

spoardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-11-2008, 01:42 PM
spoardy

also here are the latest news of him, he signed with the zsc lions for this and the next two seasons... which means he's gone to the bas**** of zürich... the change was allowed from kloten, after a meeting of the two team owners... the terms of this trade, hasn't be made offical... but it looks like that they paid for him, because no player was coming to kloten...

greetz

spoardy is offline   Reply With Quote