HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

All-Inclusive Tickets

Old
01-11-2008, 08:55 PM
99nogoal

vCash: 500
All-Inclusive Tickets

My girlfriend and I are starting to look at our annual hockey trip to a new city and we're pretty much set on Nashville for the 08-09 season. We were looking at the seating charts and saw the all-inclusive seats. All the Preds site has is that it includes unlimited food and beverage. Can anyone provide some insight on what kind of food/beverages are included in that? Also, is the atmosphere of that area worth the price or would we be better buying tickets elsewhere? Thanks!

99nogoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-11-2008, 09:16 PM
irisheyes555

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99nogoal View Post
My girlfriend and I are starting to look at our annual hockey trip to a new city and we're pretty much set on Nashville for the 08-09 season. We were looking at the seating charts and saw the all-inclusive seats. All the Preds site has is that it includes unlimited food and beverage. Can anyone provide some insight on what kind of food/beverages are included in that? Also, is the atmosphere of that area worth the price or would we be better buying tickets elsewhere? Thanks!
the official line:

http://predators.nhl.com/team/app/?s...LPage&id=18814

you will be on the attack twice end, basically the suite level. as i recall the food is standard concessions(nachos, pizza, sausages, popcorn, etc...). i think the domestic beer and non-premium alcohol(wine and spirits) are included, but i think the premium stuff you have to pay the difference. haven't been there recently, so that may have changed. if you go that route, then get there early so you can get a seat/table on the rail(cafe seating). that way you will have an unfettered view. i haven't priced it recently(was like $100), but it was a good deal if you wanted lower bowl seats($50+) assuming you could eat or drink the difference. if you get there when the gates open(1 hr before puck drop) then 4~5 drinks plus food covers the difference. plus you don't have to stand in long lines.

irisheyes555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-11-2008, 09:34 PM
Paincakes

Hope you enjoy the stay!

Paincakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2008, 12:58 PM
99nogoal

Thanks for the info! We're the type of people that like to get to the arena as soon as gates open so we can check out the arena itself and watch warmups. I was hoping for a better selection of food, but I don't think we'll have a problem making up the difference in drinks as long as we book a hotel close to the arena.

99nogoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2008, 01:27 PM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99nogoal View Post
Thanks for the info! We're the type of people that like to get to the arena as soon as gates open so we can check out the arena itself and watch warmups. I was hoping for a better selection of food, but I don't think we'll have a problem making up the difference in drinks as long as we book a hotel close to the arena.
I would email/message pred303 as he has sat there quite a few times.

01-12-2008, 04:59 PM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

303 has his own box....

triggrman is offline   Reply With Quote