HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Jose Theodore to take over....Patrick Roy???

Closed Thread

Old
04-12-2004, 01:39 AM
leafaholix*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by explosivethinman
Didn't three writers leave theo off their ballot as well?
I haven't heard anything like that... I've heard that 2 people left Iginla off their lists.

Old
04-12-2004, 01:55 AM
Shane

Quote:
Originally Posted by mole
The point would be that he feels the trophy is worthless to bring up since he didn't deserve it.

Speaking of worthless things to bring up, you've got that area covered, it seems.
Which is your opinion, and not a statement of fact. In your, let me emphasize this again, OPINION, Iginla deserved the Hart more than Theodore. That's debateable, but it's certainly not a fact. And another thing, what makes your opinion more valid than the professional hockey writers that, *gasp*, actually voted on the award? What are your credentials, anyway? Oh, my mistake! You post at an internet message board! Clearly what you say holds more water than what anyone else does, including the paid professionals. How stupid of me to even think otherwise!

Old
04-12-2004, 02:04 AM
ChemiseBleuHonnete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish on The Sand
Luongo was the difference between QAtlanta bad and Carolina bad. Theodore in 2002 was the difference between pittsburgh bad this year, and playoffs.
You're making me sick with your blinded Theodore love. When you masturbate, do you think of him??? It's not even a joke, I'm being SERIOUS.

Closed Thread