HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

What is wrong?

Closed Thread

Old
01-15-2008, 08:02 PM
John Torturella

vCash: 500
What is wrong?

I am trying to figure out what is wrong with this team. Just sitting and thinking. Sure, Hank has not been great. That is a small problem. He has been a bit better of late though. All goalies have struggles, every athlete has a slump, some worse than others. I realize the defense has not been as good, which may be another reason for Hank's struggles. Also the offense does not seem to be there. We get plenty of shots but no high quality chances. Also the team seems to lack discipline. They have taken lots of stupid penalties. (with no consequences) We have had 3 5 on 3s in the last 2 games.

What is wrong with this team? My answer is the coach. There seems to be a lack of control with this team. Someone has to be held responsible for all the penalties, the lack of effort, the lack of scoring, the lack of defense and the misuse of personnel. This team is far, far, far too good to be in last in its division. There is no excuse, injuries or whatever. Someone needs to change something. Im not saying Renney is 100% at fault, but he has to take alot of the blame for poor performance.

Should he be fired? No, not yet at least. But someone needs to steer this ship to the playoffs. If they miss the playoffs, as much as I like Renney, he has to go.

Old
01-15-2008, 08:12 PM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

Awards:
There are many other threads where this could go. Come on.

01-15-2008, 08:13 PM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

Awards:
There are many other threads where this could go. Come on.

Closed Thread