HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

What is your interest in the NHL All Star Game?

Old
01-18-2008, 04:24 PM
c-carp

vCash: 500
What is your interest in the NHL All Star Game?

As for the actual game I have very little interest and havent had any for a few years. I put the NHL All star game on par with the NFL Pro Bowl which I cannot watch either.

I enjoy the skills competition and the Yomg Stars game but not the actual game itself.

Thoughts

c-carp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2008, 05:10 PM
StLooFrenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-carp View Post
As for the actual game I have very little interest and havent had any for a few years. I put the NHL All star game on par with the NFL Pro Bowl which I cannot watch either.

I enjoy the skills competition and the Yomg Stars game but not the actual game itself.

Thoughts
I agree 100%. The All Star Game itself is like a dinner of chocolate mousse....a lot of fluff with no substance. Watching the so-called stars of this league (I say so-called because you have to be offensively gifted to be in, no matter of your disreguard of defensive responsibility, two-way players need not apply.) pat each other on the butt every time a goal is scored (every two minutes) is not entertsinment, IMO. The skillz comp and other side shows I do enjoy

StLooFrenchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2008, 05:49 PM
General Veers

I always watch the game. It's basically a skills competition in a game setting, which is cool to me. It's also a great way for us fans to come together and celebrate the game before March rolls around and we go back to hating each other due to playoff implications and questionable deadline deals.

General Veers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2008, 05:50 PM
Robb_K

It's pretty boring, but I'll watch it anyway, as I'm in North America right now, and it's a rare chance for me to watch Manny Legace.

Robb_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2008, 07:13 PM
benji
Took too much, man.

Send a message via MSN to benji
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthVTEC View Post
I always watch the game. It's basically a skills competition in a game setting, which is cool to me. It's also a great way for us fans to come together and celebrate the game before March rolls around and we go back to hating each other due to playoff implications and questionable deadline deals.
Exactly. I'm the type who enjoys watching hockey players practice, stickhandle and just play around with the puck. Having dozens of the best players in the world doing it is great, I'll definitely tune in if I can.

benji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2008, 09:14 PM
ChicagoBlues

None whatsoever.

ChicagoBlues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2008, 10:13 PM
CuSa_1

I'll defiinitely watch the period that Legace is in goal.

CuSa_1 is offline   Reply With Quote