HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

GDT: 1/19 New York Rangers @ Boston Bruins 1pm MSG

Old
01-19-2008, 04:11 PM
z1co80
The Incredible Hank

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountVancouver'94 View Post
[/B]

Yea...I once quit a job and told my boss the reason I was leaving was because there was no opportunity to succeed in this position

He really has no chance...

i meant it as it would be good for both if they parted ways as in a trade or maybe being waived.

am sure he could do a job for someone else but i just think every little mistake he makes is noticed a hell of a lot more because the fans really want rid of him.

once the fans are against you it doesn't how good you play they will always find something you have done wrong

z1co80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2008, 04:15 PM
Inferno
HFB Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumsh View Post
They should show the entire team some videos of Vancouver or Anaheim defending the crease...
conversely they should show how our team defends the crease to americas funniest home videos.

Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2008, 04:27 PM
RMcDonagh
New York Rangers Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker316 View Post
What? Jagr dangles guys like Zherdev in his back-pocket.

****, you're only talking about one of the most skilled players of all time. In the elite class, unlike Zherdev.
Maybe a few years ago. I'm a Jagr lover and I can see this.

Zherdev is a great dangler and in time will be in the elite class, this isn't bashing Jagr at all....

RMcDonagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2008, 05:37 PM
2Leetch_94
Kreid me a river

Lundqvist played like he did in October and November today. That's not really a debate. Hopefully he can continue this play going forward. He did steal us the game, because one point was more than what we deserved.

2Leetch_94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2008, 05:45 PM
mstraka82

sooooo i went to class today and i missed the game, which sucked and i am pretty much done with that class cause it cuts into my saturday games, but how was Jags?

mstraka82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2008, 05:46 PM
RMcDonagh
New York Rangers Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstraka82 View Post
sooooo i went to class today and i missed the game, which sucked and i am pretty much done with that class cause it cuts into my saturday games, but how was Jags?
Good offensively, bad defensively.

RMcDonagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2008, 06:07 PM
Vatchern

I watched the game. I thought our team played good offense. The third line had some good moments. Now, saying that, Its still not as good of a game that i expect from the talent on this team. but, it was better than as of recent.

Our defensive game was bad. so was our penaltys.

Henrik shined alot. he played good.

Vatchern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2008, 06:20 PM
Ladyfan
Miss you Savvy !

vCash: 100
Bruin's fan here (in peace)

I was at the game today. There were many Rangers fans there.

I was worried as so many of the regular Bruin's are injured and a number who were there (including the coach) have the flu. It was nice to see the baby B's play so well.

The game could have gone either way. Should be a good one tomorrow.

Oh...on the father thing....last year the Bruin's Dads went on a road trip to Florida. It was kind of cute. The B's played well. Maybe the Dad's should go more often.

Ladyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2008, 07:18 PM
Fletch

Only focusing on the positives...

they tied the B's (I still don't believe in shootouts), and got a point on the road. Jagr and Gomez played well and there was a hockey game at 1PM on a Saturday (a time often reserved for Columbo, but it's a great hockey time). They still have a chance to come away with 3 points in two games - that's a positive. Wish the game started at 2PM tomorrow though, after my open house!

Fletch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2008, 07:20 PM
Harbinger04

vCash: 688
hey guys, another bruins fan coming in peace

i saw your thread for trading henrick, and i have to say, DONT DONT DONT, he played amazing today and you guys should start to build around him, not trade him away

good game by both teams, heres to seeing another one, injury free, tomorrow

Harbinger04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2008, 08:58 PM
2Leetch_94
Kreid me a river

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruinsftw! View Post
hey guys, another bruins fan coming in peace

i saw your thread for trading henrick, and i have to say, DONT DONT DONT, he played amazing today and you guys should start to build around him, not trade him away

good game by both teams, heres to seeing another one, injury free, tomorrow
Oh we know....just some Rangers fans have a bad habit of taking some badass drugs before they post here, they can't help the threads they create sometimes.

2Leetch_94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2008, 10:51 PM
danno2530

Send a message via Yahoo to danno2530
I just got home from Boston, it was an exciting game today. TONS of Rangers fans. I was in 322 and there were 3 rows full of nothing but Rangers fans. That was pretty cool and we were all loud throughout the game.

As for the game, as I said, it was exciting..but our defense was pitiful..especially....well, you know who...but the whole unit had a brutal game. Lundqvist got us that point by making some great saves at the end and I think he was just tired by the time the shootout came around.

Anyway, we got a point on the road, but we HAVE to win tomorrow. Simple as that.

danno2530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2008, 11:07 AM
RangersFan

Send a message via AIM to RangersFan Send a message via MSN to RangersFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by danno2530 View Post
I just got home from Boston, it was an exciting game today. TONS of Rangers fans. I was in 322 and there were 3 rows full of nothing but Rangers fans. That was pretty cool and we were all loud throughout the game.

As for the game, as I said, it was exciting..but our defense was pitiful..especially....well, you know who...but the whole unit had a brutal game. Lundqvist got us that point by making some great saves at the end and I think he was just tired by the time the shootout came around.

Anyway, we got a point on the road, but we HAVE to win tomorrow. Simple as that.
Yea it was fun, I was in 321. Lots of Ranger fans around. Almost felt like MSG up there with the booing of Malik, and the goal chant...

RangersFan is offline   Reply With Quote