Notices

The Bruins WILL win tonight, and WHY

Closed Thread

Old
04-13-2004, 02:59 PM
WannaBeGoalie1

vCash: 500
The Bruins WILL win tonight, and WHY

The reason im sure that they will win is because the first two games i wasnt home to watch, the only way i knew the score was someone calling me and updating me or the announcement at the Pbruins game, they won both.

I was home sunday night, watching the game... they lost.

Im not going to be home tonight. So... everyone can stop worrying.

BRUINS WILL COME OUT ON TOP TONIGHT, JUST BECAUSE OF ME. LoL Just my luck i guess.

Old
04-13-2004, 03:02 PM
Gee Wally
Grumpy

Awards:
leave now and don't come home until the 4th of July !

BOSTON STRONG !!!
Old
04-13-2004, 03:04 PM
OV

You come home before the end of the playoffs and we're sendin' a lynch mob to yer house...... : )

Old
04-13-2004, 03:06 PM
WannaBeGoalie1

HAHAHAHA.. THANKS A LOT.. WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SUCHA JINX!!!!>???????

ill just keep my tv off till the stanley cup is won. But whats weird is everytime i watch Toronto and Ottawa ... Toronto wins. Ive only watched one game of the NJ-Philly game. and that was last night and NJ won.

Anyone want someone to loose.. just tell me ill watch for you lol

Old
04-13-2004, 03:24 PM
SToMper!

Kinda like the Devs game we were at Wally! My kid had to pee during Lapointes goal, so everyone around was telling us to leave and stay in the bathroom until the B's came back & won. I shoulda listened!

Old
04-13-2004, 04:51 PM
WannaBeGoalie1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SToMper!
Kinda like the Devs game we were at Wally! My kid had to pee during Lapointes goal, so everyone around was telling us to leave and stay in the bathroom until the B's came back & won. I shoulda listened!

i have that happen ALL THE TIME. I wont get up for the whole game and in the third period ill have to go to the bathroom and they'll score.

It happens in providence all the time. Someone in my section "the true fans" gets up to go to the bathroom during the game and they score. Then of course we all tell them to keep getting up. It happened in the 99 playoffs (the year providence won the cup) Everytime this lady got up we would score. It was great.

Old
04-14-2004, 07:42 AM
SToMper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaBeGoalie1
i have that happen ALL THE TIME. I wont get up for the whole game and in the third period ill have to go to the bathroom and they'll score.

It happens in providence all the time. Someone in my section "the true fans" gets up to go to the bathroom during the game and they score. Then of course we all tell them to keep getting up. It happened in the 99 playoffs (the year providence won the cup) Everytime this lady got up we would score. It was great.
Yeah.....but the mind of my 10 yr. old. He hears the crowd go nuts from inside the bathroom, I wanna run out & SEE WHAT'S GOING ON AND HE NOTICES THE TV ON THE WALL AND THINKS THATS THE COOLEST THING AND Wants to stay and watch it! urgh....

Old
04-14-2004, 07:57 AM
Bruinguy
Here we are again!

I know exactly how you feel WBG1.

I work at a bar and was working for games 1 and 2...they won. I was at home Sunday night for the loss. I was working last night, they won.

Now, I'm not scheduled to work Thursday night but I am going to go the bar to watch the game. Here I thought it was all my fault that they lost Sunday!!

All done in 5!!

Closed Thread