Heart and Character showed last night

Closed Thread

Old
04-13-2004, 10:31 PM
VeddarRants
HEART AND SOUL

vCash: 500
Heart and Character showed last night

The Bruins could have buried their heads in the sand after being down 3-1. Their offense was going nowhere. Razor wasn't looking as sharp as normal. Ribero, the new hated Hab, scores two goals to rub salt in the wounds. Instead of going for a win, we could have gone the easy route and tried to extract revenge by going after Ribero.

But not these Boston Bruins.

Bruins have had a never say die attitude all season long...it's continued in the playoffs. Hostile territory, Habs ghosts looking down from the rafters, 22 series lost hanging heavy in the air... and the Bruins have a 3-1 series lead with a chance to clinch it at home.

How proud are you of this team, Bruins brothers and sisters? I don't think I've ever been so proud of my team after a win before...

GO GO BLACK AND GOLD

Old
04-13-2004, 11:13 PM
Rage

This team has great potential. some areas need to be worked on, i dont see many plays beeing produced ,other than the 2nd line, just long shots. If the Bs could just produce more scoring chances and generate more passing plays i think, no , i am sure that this Bruins team will be a huge force to beat. Tonight we came back and it was awesome, last year's team would have let the Canadiens walk all over us in a 3-1 deficit.

Props to the B's tonight, great comeback.

Old
04-14-2004, 07:02 AM
TMac21
Retooled for 2014

Send a message via AIM to TMac21 Send a message via Yahoo to TMac21
I just posted my thoughts on this in another thread, I said that I've never been so satisfied with a Bruins win, to see the guys jump off the bench and celebrate gave me chills. It is these kinds of wins that build character and give a team confidence to think they can win any game.

Old
04-14-2004, 08:27 AM
disfigured

Send a message via ICQ to disfigured Send a message via AIM to disfigured Send a message via MSN to disfigured Send a message via Yahoo to disfigured
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMac21
I just posted my thoughts on this in another thread, I said that I've never been so satisfied with a Bruins win, to see the guys jump off the bench and celebrate gave me chills. It is these kinds of wins that build character and give a team confidence to think they can win any game.
And then I posted right after TMAC in that thread, I was so entranced too by the celebration that I searched for photos of the game and changed my avatar.

How many times has this been some other team, and not us?

Old
04-14-2004, 08:33 AM
QcS

In this series.. the Bruins' best players IMO: Raycroft, Nylander, Lapointe, Green and Bergeron.

Until last night's OT goal, Murray wasn't doing squat. Thornton is pretty quiet, but he did play better last night.

the scariest bruin (when on the ice): Slegr. I get scared anytime he's in his own zone with the puck.

One guy that has disappointed me a bit is Rolston.. he did miss some good chances (by shooting wide), but we all know that in the playoffs, he can redeem himself in just one play

Go bruins! finish this off in 5.

Closed Thread