Notices

What a Relief

Closed Thread

Old
04-14-2004, 01:03 AM
Hubler 77

vCash: 500
What a Relief

I was seeing shades of 1976, 77, 78, 79, and whatever hell else year they've beat us. The last thing that the B's need tonight was a loss. Big Kahoonahs by Mugs to score....

Who flipped the goal judge a twenty to NOT put the light on...and whats with Mick Mcgoo waving the goal off at first. Jeeeeezus.

Secondly....if Dafoe had been in net....it would have been 4-1 5-1 6-1 tonight. The kid is for real....I love how calm and cool Raycroft is. Nylander is a difference and so is the rest of the pail.

PS Quit chipping Thornton....I've seen about thirty posts about no show joe. We are so lucky to have a good guy in this game as our captain. i Cant think of a better guy wearing the C...Let alone try tying up your boots with broken ribs...try playing in a series that means more to us B's fans than anything else...and being held accountable. Lets face it...he wants to win as much as we do so lets get off is ass...Joe has stepped up ....if for nothing else just to make Claude do his homework......he's gotta put guys against the 700 pound line...

PS White courtesy phone for Mr Markov.....ring ring

Old
04-14-2004, 02:00 AM
Rumpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubler 77
I was seeing shades of 1976, 77, 78, 79, and whatever hell else year they've beat us. The last thing that the B's need tonight was a loss. Big Kahoonahs by Mugs to score....

Who flipped the goal judge a twenty to NOT put the light on...and whats with Mick Mcgoo waving the goal off at first. Jeeeeezus.

Secondly....if Dafoe had been in net....it would have been 4-1 5-1 6-1 tonight. The kid is for real....I love how calm and cool Raycroft is. Nylander is a difference and so is the rest of the pail.

PS Quit chipping Thornton....I've seen about thirty posts about no show joe. We are so lucky to have a good guy in this game as our captain. i Cant think of a better guy wearing the C...Let alone try tying up your boots with broken ribs...try playing in a series that means more to us B's fans than anything else...and being held accountable. Lets face it...he wants to win as much as we do so lets get off is ass...Joe has stepped up ....if for nothing else just to make Claude do his homework......he's gotta put guys against the 700 pound line...

PS White courtesy phone for Mr Markov.....ring ring

I'll second that

Old
04-14-2004, 04:54 AM
BMRBruins

Quote:
What a Relief
No kidding. I can't stand it when the B's lose. It's ten times worse when it is to the habs. This team didn't quit even though, I must admit, I did. When I turned on that radio and heard 3-1, my gut turned to ice, that old feeling of impending loss. Then Slegr gets that crucial goal and all of a sudden there is hope. Until the last minute, when again I got that old feeling. Pressure is on, there is hope! Then the radio guy (Beers?) yells "Knuble just hit the post with 28 seconds left!" POST.....ARE YOU KIDDING ME! That old feeling back one more time. Replay and they're going up stairs with me holding my breath and ITS A GOAL. I yelled at my radio, honked the horn and flashed my brights. OT1 I was emotionaly spent. OT2 nothing until that last sweet moment when I heard church bells and a wonderful voice said "SCORE, Murray with the GOAL" and what a relief.

Old
04-14-2004, 06:55 AM
TMac21
Retooled for 2014

Send a message via AIM to TMac21 Send a message via Yahoo to TMac21
I can't remember the last time I've been so satisfied with a Bruins win. Watching the guys jump off the bench and celebrate together is something I've seen so many times with OTHER teams in the playoffs, but never with the Bruins, I had goosebumps, what a huge character building victory tonight!

Old
04-14-2004, 08:19 AM
disfigured

Send a message via ICQ to disfigured Send a message via AIM to disfigured Send a message via MSN to disfigured Send a message via Yahoo to disfigured
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMac21
I can't remember the last time I've been so satisfied with a Bruins win. Watching the guys jump off the bench and celebrate together is something I've seen so many times with OTHER teams in the playoffs, but never with the Bruins, I had goosebumps, what a huge character building victory tonight!
I changed my avatar last night @ 1:00am, I had such the same feeling.

Old
04-14-2004, 08:44 AM
WBC8

Send a message via AIM to WBC8
No relief until we wrap it up. Nice win to watch though...

Old
04-14-2004, 08:45 AM
WBC8

Send a message via AIM to WBC8
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMac21
Amen.

Old
04-14-2004, 08:53 AM
Waltah*

ill third the goosebumps, they deserved this win. honestly either team deserved that game last night. they both played hard.

GO BRUINS GO!!!

Old
04-14-2004, 09:49 AM
BruinsGirl

Who was a D Raycroft jumped on when Murray scored??? It was funny.

Can you imagine a goalie in full equipment jumping on you while you have skates on? :lol

Old
04-14-2004, 09:52 AM
Waltah*

it was mcgillis, im trying to take a pic of it off my tv, its funny to watch. so cool

Closed Thread