HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Best lineup prediction for Tuesday's game?

Old
01-26-2008, 07:48 AM
David_99

vCash: 500
Best lineup prediction for Tuesday's game?

Hey guys, I missed the first period of the Devils game (fight with the woman), it was 3-1 when I first started watching. (Our reconcile coincided with the Habs comeback. Coincidence?)

anyway, I didn't see what the Habs lineup started with, but I know it ended up quite different. I was just wondering based on the play of certain players and Carbo's history, what you think the lineup he will come back with on Tuesday.

I have been really enjoying the kid line, though Ryder, Lats and Laps seemed to have been semi-benched in the third. Do you see him coming back with something like this?

A. Kost - Pleks - Kovy
Higgins - Koivu - Billy
Begin - Smoke - Kosto
Lats - Lap - Ryder

David_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-26-2008, 07:51 AM
BaseballCoach

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_99 View Post
Hey guys, I missed the first period of the Devils game (fight with the woman), it was 3-1 when I first started watching. (Our reconcile coincided with the Habs comeback. Coincidence?)

anyway, I didn't see what the Habs lineup started with, but I know it ended up quite different. I was just wondering based on the play of certain players and Carbo's history, what you think the lineup he will come back with on Tuesday.

I have been really enjoying the kid line, though Ryder, Lats and Laps seemed to have been semi-benched in the third. Do you see him coming back with something like this?

A. Kost - Pleks - Kovy
Higgins - Koivu - Billy
Begin - Smoke - Kosto
Lats - Lap - Ryder
I think he'll switch Siarhei and Mikey back the way he had it the previous two games to start.

BaseballCoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-26-2008, 07:53 AM
David_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballCoach View Post
I think he'll switch Siarhei and Mikey back the way he had it the previous two games to start.
You think? How did Mike play with Higgins and Koivu? I assumed it wasn't great since Ryder only played one shift in the 3rd

David_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-26-2008, 07:55 AM
BLONG7

Quote:

A. Kost - Pleks - Kovy
Higgins - Koivu - Billy
Begin - Smoke - Kosto
Lats - Lap - Ryder
This looks bang on to me...what about the D? Hopefully Georges stays in, and Briser doesn't make it back from Paris...

BLONG7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-26-2008, 08:43 AM
ToysInTheAttic

I figure we'll see SK back with Higgins and Koivu for Tuesday's game. Ryder was pretty much benched in the 3rd period against the Devils.

ToysInTheAttic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-26-2008, 08:54 AM
Turbo

Quote:

A. Kost - Pleks - Kovy
Higgins - Koivu - Billy
Begin - Smoke - Kosto
Lats - Lap - Ryder
I'd say there's a good chance we see this. Only other possibility I can see would be that Ryder gets the bench and Dandenault comes in his place.

But seeing that Ryder scored during the Boston game (only 2 games ago), Carbo will probably give him another shot to redeem his sub-par performance against NJ. Plus Lats-Lap-Ryder seems marginally better to me than Lats-Lap-Dandy.

Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote