HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

May the best team win!

Closed Thread

Old
04-15-2004, 04:26 AM
Crosbyfan

vCash: 500
May the best team win!

I just want to say may the best team win. May the best team of Divers, Intimidators, Embellishers, Cheaters, and Guessers of where the refs might draw the line on any given night win. That should be the team that wins the Stanley Cup...oh and hockey players. May the best Hockey Players win...sometimes I forget that one. May the best team of Divers, Intimidators, Embellishers, Cheaters, Guessers, and Hockey Players win the Stanley Cup.

Old
04-15-2004, 09:25 AM
Martin

If the best team of Divers, Intimidators, Embellishers, Cheaters, Guessers, and Hockey Players won the Stanley Cup each year.... the Leafs would be in the middle of a dynasty right now!

Old
04-15-2004, 11:51 AM
Killer 93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin
If the best team of Divers, Intimidators, Embellishers, Cheaters, Guessers, and Hockey Players won the Stanley Cup each year.... the Leafs would be in the middle of a dynasty right now!
I really don't think a sen fan should be accusing others of diving right now.

Old
04-15-2004, 12:04 PM
Coburnfan05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Defender
I really don't think a sen fan should be accusing others of diving right now.
So true.

Since we are on the topic of diving...I want to give a thumbs up to Keith Primeau who has been mugged the whole series. There have been several occasions where he has been held or obstructed and didn't dive to draw a penalty. Last night he could have drew a few penalties on players who were holding him but he didn't want to be soccer player. Good on you Prims.

Old
04-15-2004, 12:13 PM
Crosbyfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GagsIsDaMan
So true.

Since we are on the topic of diving...I want to give a thumbs up to Keith Primeau who has been mugged the whole series. There have been several occasions where he has been held or obstructed and didn't dive to draw a penalty. Last night he could have drew a few penalties on players who were holding him but he didn't want to be soccer player. Good on you Prims.
Not willing to dive to get a penalty.

Under the "NEW CODE" thats just not acceptable. He should be thinking of his team and not his outdated sense of honour.

Last edited by Crosbyfan: 04-15-2004 at 01:22 PM.
Old
04-15-2004, 12:20 PM
Joe T Choker
Roll Wide Roll

Korvolev is da man!...lmao, I darn near pissed my pants last night when CBC went old school Don on the Coach's Corner, talking about the diving that's creeping into the game

Old
04-15-2004, 04:14 PM
Nielson81

Send a message via ICQ to Nielson81
Quote:
Originally Posted by GagsIsDaMan
So true.

That's because Primeau is a classy player, i would love to have him on the Habs.
Kudos to Keith

Unbiased Canadian

Old
04-15-2004, 04:51 PM
Skydog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven_Nation_Army
Korvolev is da man!...lmao, I darn near pissed my pants last night when CBC went old school Don on the Coach's Corner, talking about the diving that's creeping into the game
What made me piss my pants was when he said Korvolev and then they flashed back TEN years and he said Korvolev back then as well.

At least he is consistent.

Closed Thread