First Goal of the Game Contest 1/31 @ New York Isles
Here are the rules: (taken from Killer Karlson's writeup)
The rules to this game are simple. You get two picks, one of them can be any player on the team. The other one is your dark horse pick. This "dark horse" player is typically the guy who's not so likely to pot the first goal of the game. The list of inelibigle dark horse picks are as follows.
* Michael Cammalleri
* Anze Kopitar
* Dustin Brown
* Alexander Frolov
Pick your goal scorer and your dark horse, and cross your fingers! Points are awarded as so:
* Four points awarded if you are the first person to pick a player as a dark horse.
* Three points awarded if you pick a player as a dark horse.
* Two points awarded if you are the first person to pick a player as your normal pick.
* One point awarded if you pick the goal scorer with your normal pick.
* An extra point if you guess the situation the goal was scored in correctly (Even Strength, PP, SH, Penalty Shot)
* If you pick the same player for both your dark horse pick and your regular pick, your regular pick gets priority over your dark horse pick.
You have to pick a Kings player to score. The opposing team doesn't count.
Please don't discuss the game on this thread as we already have a GDT. The following is an example of what your post on this thread should look like:
Dark Horse: Blake (PP)
Please note that once the game has started, no more picks will be allowed and no picks can be edited. Please do not edit your posts at any time.
In the case of a shutout, no points will be awarded.