HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Havlat rumours false

Old
02-01-2008, 05:26 PM
The Overseer*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVILS ALL THE WAY View Post
WOW, talking to you is like talking to a wall... that's behind another wall !!!

FACTS SINCE THE LOCKOUT:

Gionta: played in 226 games out of 246 + 20 games in the playoffs, has 94 goals, has 94 assists for a total of 188 points + 16 in the playoffs and is a +/- 17 in regular season and is a +/- 4 in the playoffs in the last 3 years (that's with the # he's on pace of making this year according to TSN)

VS

Havlat: played in 127 games out of 246 games with no playoffs appearences, has 57 goals, has 64 assists for a total of 121 points and is a +/- 22 also in the same, last 3 years (that's with the # he's on pace of making this year according to TSN) .

Are those facts good enough for you or do you need more then that... GAME, SET and MATCH my little Canuck friend

P.S. did I mention Havlat makes 2M$ more per year... just tought I refresh your memory.

Gionta's 89 -point year was a statistical aberration by double. He has shown he can match half that output on a regular basis.

Why is that difficult for you to understand?

game, set, match?
Take your ritalin, kid

here: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=472774

Last edited by The Overseer*: 02-01-2008 at 05:35 PM.
The Overseer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-01-2008, 07:03 PM
fogducker

damn canucks would like a havlat

fogducker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2008, 09:57 AM
DEVILS ALL THE WAY*
Yes, I'm a hypocrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilsson Schmilsson View Post
Gionta's 89 -point year was a statistical aberration by double. He has shown he can match half that output on a regular basis.

Why is that difficult for you to understand?

game, set, match?
Take your ritalin, kid

here: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=472774
Either you're really dumb or your doing it on purpose !!! I said a million times that I would take Havlat over Gionta in a 1 VS 1 trade... I repeat, I WOULD TAKE HAVLAT OVER GIONTA IN A 1 VS 1 TRADE........ I WOULD TAKE HAVLAT OVER GIONTA IN A 1 VS 1 TRADE !!!

Ok, so if you didn't get the fact that I would take Havlat over Gionta in a 1 on 1 trade then you need some heavy... . What I'm trying to make you understand (and so is the other posters on your poll) is that bussiness wise, Gionta isn't that far off from Havlat because of his CONTRACT and his HEALTH.

Know if you can't acknowledged that fact, then you're more hard headed then my ex-girlfriend

Last edited by DEVILS ALL THE WAY*: 02-02-2008 at 10:04 AM.
DEVILS ALL THE WAY* is offline   Reply With Quote