Notices

Flames get my respect

Closed Thread

Old
04-16-2004, 02:17 PM
Teezax

vCash: 500
Flames get my respect

What a difference a coach can do for a team that has struggled for the last several years. UI just wanted to pop in and mention that I have been watching the Flames and 'Nucks series very closely and I must say that Calgary has impressed the $hit out of me. Every player on the roster is chipping in one way or another and if they continue at this pace they could easily come out of the West. Their fiesty, and fast and have more then stellar goaltending. They're playing with no doubt and a lot of confidence, it's great to see them stepping up this year and really handing it the Canucks so far. The only thing that sucks is you're playing Vancouver which I would have liked to see advance as well, but here's hoping you guys can take out the favorites in the west, namely the Wings and Avs.....they had their time, we need some fresh young blood in these Finals. Repetition is boring and is killing the ratings.

Flyers VS Flames (souds so good)

Old
04-16-2004, 03:17 PM
kruezer

I certainly wouldn't argue with that Its a long road though, but they've been great so far.

Old
04-16-2004, 04:56 PM
Mr. Canucklehead
Mod Supervisor
Kitimat Canuck

I must say that they have mine as well.(then again I like all Canadian teams :p) but they work extremely hard, and play very physical while having good speed. Kudos to the Flames, good luck in Game 6(I still hope the Canucks win, though).

~Canucklehead~