HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

To CH Fans/Pour les fans du CH

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-17-2004, 01:24 PM
  #1
Skiblitz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Montréal
Posts: 92
vCash: 500
To CH Fans/Pour les fans du CH

Here's to a good (clean) game tonight ! May the best team win. Kudos to Mooch from your board who did a similar thread on the Bruins side first.



Pour une bonne partie ce soir, en espérant voir le meilleur de chaque équipe ! Chapeau à Mooch de votre "board" qui a fait un message semblable en premier sur le babillard des Bruins

Skiblitz is offline  
Old
04-17-2004, 01:27 PM
  #2
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Thanks, I wish I hadn't seen your name. I keep saying it and I'm driving my daughter nuts.Skiblitz Skiblitz, I can't stop.

mcphee is offline  
Old
04-17-2004, 01:28 PM
  #3
Mooch
Registered User
 
Mooch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NC/Toronto/Florida
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,960
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiblitz
Here's to a good (clean) game tonight ! May the best team win. Kudos to Mooch from your board who did a similar thread on the Bruins side first.



Pour une bonne partie ce soir, en espérant voir le meilleur de chaque équipe ! Chapeau à Mooch de votre "board" qui a fait un message semblable en premier sur le babillard des Bruins
Now thats pure class.

Mooch is offline  
Old
04-17-2004, 01:28 PM
  #4
tritone
Registered User
 
tritone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Laval
Posts: 4,976
vCash: 500
Cheers!

tritone is offline  
Old
04-17-2004, 01:34 PM
  #5
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant
 
VAN-HAB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Port Moody BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,223
vCash: 500
I would've liked this post more if it was from a Bruins fan from Boston, this guy is from Montreal (deep in his heart he's a HAB) ( )

VAN-HAB is offline  
Old
04-17-2004, 01:44 PM
  #6
Rahan
Registered User
 
Rahan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Chicoutimi
Posts: 1,760
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch
Now thats pure class.
you're gonna make me puke, there's already enough of this class bullsh1t on these boards.

Rahan is offline  
Old
04-17-2004, 01:45 PM
  #7
Slick Nick
Registered User
 
Slick Nick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Montréal
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 4,712
vCash: 500
Cheers!

Slick Nick is offline  
Old
04-17-2004, 01:47 PM
  #8
Mooch
Registered User
 
Mooch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NC/Toronto/Florida
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,960
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahan
you're gonna make me puke, there's already enough of this class bullsh1t on these boards.
So you think class is pure BS????

Your all class

I suggest the Sportsnet boards, they have no class

Mooch is offline  
Old
04-17-2004, 01:51 PM
  #9
Tuggy
Registered User
 
Tuggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Saint John
Country: Canada
Posts: 30,642
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch
Now thats pure class.
The word class is getting thrown around these boards like a beachball

Back at ya Skiblitz, I am sure tonight is going to be one helluva game!

Tuggy is offline  
Old
04-17-2004, 01:55 PM
  #10
Lewis63
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: A stick lenght away
Country: Canada
Posts: 630
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuggy
The word class is getting thrown around these boards like a beachball

Back at ya Skiblitz, I am sure tonight is going to be one helluva game!
yeah class is being used a lot lately...by the way Mooch don't you have to study for your class? class...class...

GO GO

Lewis63 is offline  
Old
04-17-2004, 02:00 PM
  #11
Mooch
Registered User
 
Mooch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NC/Toronto/Florida
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,960
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewis63
yeah class is being used a lot lately...by the way Mooch don't you have to study for your class? class...class...

GO GO
Im ready man, just reviewing while im reading here!

Mooch is offline  
Old
04-17-2004, 02:02 PM
  #12
Tuggy
Registered User
 
Tuggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Saint John
Country: Canada
Posts: 30,642
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch
Im ready man, just reviewing while im reading here!
what is the exam for?

Tuggy is offline  
Old
04-17-2004, 02:04 PM
  #13
Mooch
Registered User
 
Mooch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NC/Toronto/Florida
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,960
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuggy
what is the exam for?
Dont laugh, Colours. Its a natural science class.

Goes deep though, Atoms, molecules, Hydrogen, etc.

I know its tuff to relate that stuff to colour!

Mooch is offline  
Old
04-17-2004, 02:08 PM
  #14
Lewis63
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: A stick lenght away
Country: Canada
Posts: 630
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch
Dont laugh, Colours. Its a natural science class.

Goes deep though, Atoms, molecules, Hydrogen, etc.

I know its tuff to relate that stuff to colour!
so are you an artsy? or studying the spectral?

Lewis63 is offline  
Old
04-17-2004, 02:10 PM
  #15
Mooch
Registered User
 
Mooch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NC/Toronto/Florida
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,960
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewis63
so are you an artsy? or studying the spectral?
Spectral!

Its complicated stuff, i hate it.

I cant even draw stick people!

Mooch is offline  
Old
04-17-2004, 02:10 PM
  #16
gted85
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Hamilton
Country: Canada
Posts: 622
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch
Dont laugh, Colours. Its a natural science class.

Goes deep though, Atoms, molecules, Hydrogen, etc.

I know its tuff to relate that stuff to colour!
wow, sounds interesting

i'm writing political science tonight, sounds easier than atoms, molecules etc.
i've got my roommate wearing my jersey and cheering double tonight in my
abscence so if they don't win i'll just blame him

gted85 is offline  
Old
04-17-2004, 02:12 PM
  #17
Mooch
Registered User
 
Mooch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NC/Toronto/Florida
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,960
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggat_10
wow, sounds interesting

i'm writing political science tonight, sounds easier than atoms, molecules etc.
i've got my roommate wearing my jersey and cheering double tonight in my
abscence so if they don't win i'll just blame him
That depends on if you like chemistry and some physics.

I like physics, but cant stand chem, this class has a lot of chem.

Thats why i hate it!

Mooch is offline  
Old
04-17-2004, 02:16 PM
  #18
Lewis63
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: A stick lenght away
Country: Canada
Posts: 630
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch
That depends on if you like chemistry and some physics.

I like physics, but cant stand chem, this class has a lot of chem.

Thats why i hate it!
I started chem in university but I changed after first year. Didn't like it either!
No more chemistry for me!!! or so i thought...

Lewis63 is offline  
Old
04-17-2004, 02:16 PM
  #19
gted85
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Hamilton
Country: Canada
Posts: 622
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch
That depends on if you like chemistry and some physics.

I like physics, but cant stand chem, this class has a lot of chem.

Thats why i hate it!
i try to stay clear of any class that involves any type of mathematical calculation, not my strong point

gted85 is offline  
Old
04-17-2004, 02:16 PM
  #20
Tuggy
Registered User
 
Tuggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Saint John
Country: Canada
Posts: 30,642
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch
Dont laugh, Colours. Its a natural science class.

Goes deep though, Atoms, molecules, Hydrogen, etc.

I know its tuff to relate that stuff to colour!
Damn sound's tough..I am nothing but a programming so that stuff goes over my head

Tuggy is offline  
Old
04-17-2004, 02:20 PM
  #21
Mooch
Registered User
 
Mooch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NC/Toronto/Florida
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,960
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuggy
Damn sound's tough..I am nothing but a programming so that stuff goes over my head
Lol!, i could never understand proggraming either. HTML, no problem, but when it comes to C++, Java, etc. im completely lost!

Mooch is offline  
Old
04-17-2004, 03:11 PM
  #22
Skiblitz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Montréal
Posts: 92
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee
Thanks, I wish I hadn't seen your name. I keep saying it and I'm driving my daughter nuts.Skiblitz Skiblitz, I can't stop.


Skiblitz is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:31 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.