HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

I hate those towels at the Bell Center

Closed Thread

Old
04-17-2004, 02:25 PM
hosehead

vCash: 500
I hate those towels at the Bell Center

Are they giving out the towels again ? I hate them, teams like the Winnipeg Jets needed towel waving fans ... The Habs having 24 freakin cups, holograms of Rocket Richard on the ice before the game & Jean Beliveau in the stands --- There's no need for the bush league towel waving

Old
04-17-2004, 02:28 PM
English Hab

Send a message via AIM to English Hab Send a message via MSN to English Hab
There also down 3-2.. if it means the fans don't boo our players and get behind them.. well then i'm all for the towels.....

Old
04-17-2004, 02:28 PM
Madevilz

yes we do.

Old
04-17-2004, 02:31 PM
SuperUnknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosehead
Are they giving out the towels again ? I hate them, teams like the Winnipeg Jets needed towel waving fans ... The Habs having 24 freakin cups, holograms of Rocket Richard on the ice before the game & Jean Beliveau in the stands --- There's no need for the bush league towel waving
It's for those sweaty, unbathing French Canadians.

Old
04-17-2004, 02:32 PM
Tuggy

vCash: 1484
I think the towels look great when they score and everyone is waving them!

I hope we see it a lot tonight :gman:

Old
04-17-2004, 02:33 PM
Mooch

Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Ya those towels make a lot of noise,

Swiiiiish, Swiiiiish.

I prefer the clapers!

Old
04-18-2004, 01:15 AM
Brisebois

Send a message via AIM to Brisebois
I agree. I think we should get umbrella's to wave excitedly after each goal or threateningly whenever the guy in front of you holds up his sign, blocking your view (CBC and RDS' cameras should be equipped with these umbrellas too, just they should also have helicopter propellers so no one will block the view of the 16,000 fans watching the game lest they want their heads separating from their bodies and winding up in the Molson Zone to be shrunk and hung on lollypop sticks).

All the umbrellas should have Canadiens logo's on them and come with a mechanical button at it's curve which when you press automatically starts chanting 'GAYCROFT'.

The Canadiens can then arrive into the arena from the top of the scoreboard, all floating down like Mary Poppins with their giant Canadiens' parachutes. That would be one hell of a scare for the opposing team. Sheldon Souray could also be equipped with a sub-machine-gun shooting red, blue and white paintballs, so he can land like a paratrooper and SOAK the other team. They would really be intimidated (almost wrote intimated).

Think about it, if Samsonov happened to score a goal in Montreal, he'd get umbrellas rained upon him (pun intended) like the 4th of July, all the umbrellas chanting 'GAYCROFT.' He would never skate in our zone again.

Lafleur wants to go on the computer. I can tell by the fact that he's bashing the back of my head with his umbrella.

Old
04-18-2004, 02:17 AM
Frank Drebin

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisebois
I agree. I think we should get umbrella's to wave excitedly after each goal or threateningly whenever the guy in front of you holds up his sign, blocking your view (CBC and RDS' cameras should be equipped with these umbrellas too, just they should also have helicopter propellers so no one will block the view of the 16,000 fans watching the game lest they want their heads separating from their bodies and winding up in the Molson Zone to be shrunk and hung on lollypop sticks).

All the umbrellas should have Canadiens logo's on them and come with a mechanical button at it's curve which when you press automatically starts chanting 'GAYCROFT'.

The Canadiens can then arrive into the arena from the top of the scoreboard, all floating down like Mary Poppins with their giant Canadiens' parachutes. That would be one hell of a scare for the opposing team. Sheldon Souray could also be equipped with a sub-machine-gun shooting red, blue and white paintballs, so he can land like a paratrooper and SOAK the other team. They would really be intimidated (almost wrote intimated).

Think about it, if Samsonov happened to score a goal in Montreal, he'd get umbrellas rained upon him (pun intended) like the 4th of July, all the umbrellas chanting 'GAYCROFT.' He would never skate in our zone again.

Lafleur wants to go on the computer. I can tell by the fact that he's bashing the back of my head with his umbrella.
:lol

Old
04-18-2004, 02:44 AM
Hans Moleman
Was saying Boortuzzi

One thing you have to take into account is the amount of beatings that would ensue with umbrellas. Also imagine the bad luck that all those fans opening umbrellas in the Bell Centre would cause.

Old
04-18-2004, 02:47 AM
Guy!

On the other hand, think of how neat it would be to hear all those umbrellas opening and closing rapidly instead of cheering...

Closed Thread