HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT - Souray Out For Rest Of Season

Old
02-12-2008, 03:29 PM
A1
Everything is awful

vCash: 500
I'm not sure why anyone's laughing at Souray, he's getting 5.4mill a year for the next 5 years whether he plays or not.

A1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2008, 03:31 PM
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita

Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Kautsitsin View Post
Did Souray kick your dog or anything? How is this karma?
I can't find the direct quote but he said something along the lines "I owe Montreal, the staff stuck by me through my injuries."

And he never wanted to sign back here. Bam he gets injury troubles again. That's Karma.

WeThreeKings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2008, 03:37 PM
Little Nilan

Send a message via AIM to Little Nilan
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
I can't find the direct quote but he said something along the lines "I owe Montreal, the staff stuck by me through my injuries."

And he never wanted to sign back here. Bam he gets injury troubles again. That's Karma.
He's from Alberta, I'd like to see one high profile french Quebecer try to sign in Montreal for a losing team.

Little Nilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
GoHabs20

Quote:

get over it.

GoHabs20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
usernam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverside Habs Fan View Post
I guess thats what you get for being a greedy loser.
What are you talking about? No one deserves this type of injury. I don't even see how the Oilers losing Souray could affect the Habs in any way, so there's no reason to laugh because he has a shoulder surgery. I really don't get that "Ex-Habs injury-thirst" that some of you have. Whenever an Ex-Habs is injured, everybody is laughing and screaming "Karma". We're fortunate to not have him right now, with his big contract, but I don't see how he could "deserve" this.

usernam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2008, 03:39 PM
Little Nilan

Send a message via AIM to Little Nilan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoMo316 View Post
What are you talking about? No one deserves this type of injury. I don't even see how the Oilers losing Souray could affect the Habs in any way, so there's no reason to laugh because he has a shoulder surgery. I really don't get that "Ex-Habs injury-thirst" that some of you have. Whenever an Ex-Habs is injured, everybody is laughing and screaming "Karma". We're fortunate to not have him right now, with his big contract, but I don't see how he could "deserve" this.
Almost no one here wanted him so it makes even less sense, unless you're a sociopath.

Little Nilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2008, 03:39 PM
GoHabs20

Quote:
+1

GoHabs20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2008, 03:42 PM
mcphee

Quote:
Oh yeah, you're forgetting that he's a ................., nah can't think of anything, other than his goals and the teams didn't mix, and that's why ya gotta love a free market place. Give me a few minutes, maybe I'll hit my head and come up with a reason to be angry.

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2008, 03:44 PM
mcphee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Kautsitsin View Post
Almost no one here wanted him so it makes even less sense, unless you're a sociopath.

Hey,hey, go easy on the sociopaths.

Old
02-12-2008, 03:49 PM
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita

Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHabs20 View Post
get over it.
Get over it? I didn't want him back in the first place.

I'm just saying it's Karma for what he said. He invited it, I never wanted him back, I wanted us to deal him at the deadline.

WeThreeKings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2008, 03:52 PM
Maverik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Parent View Post
She's unnatractive and ancient, but I've seen worst.

Beakermania Edit: Removed Pictures... Reasons: 1) babe thread... 2) we were talking about kathy bates and you posted katie holmes?? What

Last edited by Beakermania*: 02-12-2008 at 05:02 PM.
Maverik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2008, 03:53 PM
mcphee

Quote:
Get over it? I didn't want him back in the first place.

I'm just saying it's Karma for what he said. He invited it, I never wanted him back, I wanted us to deal him at the deadline.
He was appreciative of how trhe org. treated him for a number of years. They made him an offer that he wasn't intersted in, he figured it's been nice but it's time to go, and the team seems to have concurred. I can't figure out who the bad guy is. At worst, Souray spun things a bit but so what ?

Seems kind of petty.

Old
02-12-2008, 03:55 PM
lou4gehrig

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_99 View Post
Yeah, Hammer's only been out a few games. Imagine a whole season with Brisebois as the #3 D!?!
Brisebois has hoisted the cup wearing a Canadiens jersey. You can't replace that hard to find veteran leadership.

And to think we kept him and traded Desjardin AND Schneider instead.

lou4gehrig is offline   Reply With Quote