HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Hey Alex, I'll buy your house if you get a hatrick!

Closed Thread

Old
04-19-2004, 08:01 PM
p.l.f.
mvp

vCash: 500
Hey Alex, I'll buy your house if you get a hatrick!

It's step up time guy
Mats isn't feeling too good
and we are still waiting for your 1st goal !

come on !!!!

Old
04-19-2004, 11:35 PM
Leafist

vCash:
I totally agree with you dude.... its hard to say, being a huge mogilny fan, but he hasnt played up to par in this series at all. Although he has picked it up quite a bit since sundin has been out, he needs to show some real leadership out there in game 7. i do think that sundin will come back though. i have faith in him. apparently he skated today, fully dressed, but all alone. when i first heard this on the tv i didnt know what to think of it. but now that its been crossing my mind every minute i think hes gonna come back. i think he went out on the ice alone to mentally prepare, i think hes ready to lead the team tomorrow night.

Old
04-20-2004, 07:55 AM
soc7

Put him with Newy and watch him go.

Old
04-20-2004, 08:06 AM
Augustus

Based on his total performance since his return from injury, and especially in these playoffs, it appears to me that Mogilny is not able to be an offensive force. Whether or not he will ever be able to be one again is also questionable. It depends upon the cause of this rapid decline, and I think it is his hip because that is the only rational explanation.

Nobody would be happier than I if I was dead wrong and he scored a hat trick tonight.

Closed Thread