HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Oh the insanity- Leafs are everywhere!

Closed Thread

Old
04-20-2004, 04:17 PM
Mooch

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Oh the insanity- Leafs are everywhere!

Guys how am i going to deal with this. Im sitting in my house and all these little kids are running around the street with Leaf jerseys on holding signs that say.....

"Honk if you love the Leafs": eek:

All ive heard for the last two hours is honking. There everywhere, and im getting more and more nasous by the minute.

Quickly guys, give me happy (Hab related) thoughts, to get my mind away from this madness. Im gona need twice the support tonight if the Leafs win, because then the whole damn city is gona be honking and praising the Leafs. Even my household will become pretty wild as there all Leafs fans. Tonight i need you guys, you are my family, not the people around me. On top of all that i have satalite in my house, so only one program can be watched at a time. Tonight is Leaf night, in my home, im gona be over exposed, kinda like radiation. I feel so dirty man.

Oh i cant take this no more, its getting to me, Heeeeeeeeeelp

Old
04-20-2004, 04:19 PM
Guy LaFleur

1967. 1993.

A thought that should ease your mind quite a bit.

Old
04-20-2004, 04:22 PM
Raider917

vCash: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy LaFleur
1967. 1993.

i dont think theyre going to win tonight. they depend on belfour even more than we depended on theodore in 2002.

Old
04-20-2004, 04:25 PM
CrAzYNiNe

Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Got a lighter? Old, dry leaves burn quite fast.

Old
04-20-2004, 04:27 PM
Mooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY_NiNe
Got a lighter? Old, dry leaves burn quite fast.

:lol

Im clean that wont work.

Old
04-20-2004, 04:27 PM
Artyukhin*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch
Guys how am i going to deal with this. Im sitting in my house and all these little kids are running around the street with Leaf jerseys on holding signs that say.....

All ive heard for the last two hours is honking. There everywhere, and im getting more and more nasous by the minute.

Quickly guys, give me happy (Hab related) thoughts, to get my mind away from this madness. Im gona need twice the support tonight if the Leafs win, because then the whole damn city is gona be honking and praising the Leafs. Even my household will become pretty wild as there all Leafs fans. Tonight i need you guys, you are my family, not the people around me. On top of all that i have satalite in my house, so only one program can be watched at a time. Tonight is Leaf night, in my home, im gona be over exposed, kinda like radiation. I feel so dirty man.

================================================== ===========

domt worry moouch in another 3 or 4 hours the suicide help lines will be full in toronto..lol

no more horn honkin...

remember 1966 -67 wow somethings like wine get better with age ..but but you need a cup to drink it from...

leafs will never win the cup in my life time guareented..
last year the won the cup
66-67

666 very unlucky..thats why there cursed..spread the word

Last edited by Artyukhin*: 04-20-2004 at 04:33 PM.
Old
04-20-2004, 04:29 PM
Mooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug mckenzie
================================================== ===========

domt worry moouch in another 3 or 4 hours the suicide help lines will be full in toronto..lol

no more horn honkin...
Sure hope so

Old
04-20-2004, 04:32 PM
The Power Forward

The fate of the Leafs will be sealed in about 5 hours.

Go Sens Go !!!

Old
04-20-2004, 04:32 PM
Guy Caballero

Quote:

Yeah, I'll be happy when all the SUV drivers take those lame flags off their windows. The sooner the better. They are an overrated, defensively inept team (as they're proving) that should, by all rights, be golfing already. Even though I don't see the Sens in a much better light, if the Leafs fluke one out tonight justice will not have been served.

I'm rooting for the Sens tonight, but I have no faith in them. Where the Habs have the stones of giant, the Sens do not. They'll find a way to lose. Regardless, it's gonna be Philly vs. TBay/Montreal in the conference final.

Old
04-20-2004, 04:34 PM
Mooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Caballero
Yeah, I'll be happy when all the SUV drivers take those lame flags off their windows. The sooner the better. They are an overrated, defensively inept team (as they're proving) that should, by all rights, be golfing already. Even though I don't see the Sens in a much better light, if the Leafs fluke one out tonight justice will not have been served.

I'm rooting for the Sens tonight, but I have no faith in them. Where the Habs have the stones of giant, the Sens do not. They'll find a way to lose. Regardless, it's gonna be Philly vs. TBay/Montreal in the conference final.
Damn straight Guy.

Cant wait for this madness to end. How you dealing with all this??

Old
04-20-2004, 04:38 PM
markov`

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy LaFleur
1967. 1993.

Soon it will be:

1967. 2004.

Old
04-20-2004, 04:38 PM
Raider917

Quote:
Damn straight Guy.

its going to feel so good for you when they lose out though. i would love to be in toronto when that happens, especially if its us that do it.

Old
04-20-2004, 04:40 PM
Guy Caballero

Quote:
Damn straight Guy.

This year is nothing. Only the staunchest homers still think the Leafs have a serious shot at anything this year. The series against Ottawa has been a serious wake-up call, exposing their pitiful team defense. Let the twelve-year-old girls paint their faces and wave Leaf flags on street corners. Real fans know that if they do squeak by Ottawa tonight, Philly will eat them alive.

Besides, with the Habs doing what they're doing, the Leafs' series is little more than a sideshow for me this year.

Old
04-20-2004, 04:55 PM
theo6060

I'm in leafland as well. If you want some support, send me a pm and we can help each other through the night. It sure was awesome last year!

Old
04-20-2004, 05:01 PM
ChemiseBleuHonnete

It makes me think about something. There has been 11 years between the last cup and this year's playoffs, so the player wearing the #11 will lead the team to the holy grail.

Old
04-20-2004, 05:13 PM
Raider917

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax˛+bx+c
It makes me think about something. There has been 11 years between the last cup and this year's playoffs, so the player wearing the #11 will lead the team to the holy grail.
sundin not playing tonight?

Old
04-20-2004, 05:15 PM
sandman08

i feel your pain man
i used to live in TO for a year and a half
man did that ever suck

Old
04-20-2004, 06:26 PM
habs_24x

look at it objectively; Say we pass through tampa and into the third round, who would you rather play, toronto or ottawa? i for one would rather play toronto (assuming they get past philly)

you have to look at the big (Habs) picture !!!

Old
04-20-2004, 07:04 PM
furax

Send a message via ICQ to furax
Quote:
Originally Posted by habs_24x
look at it objectively; Say we pass through tampa and into the third round, who would you rather play, toronto or ottawa? i for one would rather play toronto (assuming they get past philly)
totally agree with what your saying...........

As much as i hate toronto ............ It would be one of the best serie we've seen in a loooooooooooooooooonng time if they met with Montreal.....

Old
04-20-2004, 07:22 PM
Fish on The Sand
Untouchable

Quote:
Originally Posted by furax
totally agree with what your saying...........

As much as i hate toronto ............ It would be one of the best serie we've seen in a loooooooooooooooooonng time if they met with Montreal.....
The leafs are one of those teams that will get worse as the playoffs go on. if they meet the habs in round 3 they are done.

Old
04-20-2004, 08:46 PM
habitual_hab

The Leafs look like they've won, leading 4-1. I dislike the pomp, the arrogance of the Leafs and their fans - the idea that they're the centre of the hockey universe without having done a damn thing since 1967 (Leaf Nation? Irrational jingoism at its worst). The Habs have had their bad stretches of seasons but compared to the turmoil of the Leafs since their last Cup, they're a model of consistency. And that's a totally unbiased assessment of the two teams' performance histories.

Old
04-21-2004, 08:52 AM
Blind Gardien
Global Moderator
nexus of the crisis

Quote:
My bounty offer on Leafs flags is still open to any kids in T.O. who want to make a quick buck. (It shouldn't be too hard to "collect" a pretty sizeable haul of those stupid flags with a quick walkaround of any parking lot in the city...) (But I'm either too polite or too cowardly or both to get my hands dirty and do it myself.)

Old
04-21-2004, 09:03 AM
Lewis63

Quote:
Originally Posted by markov`
Soon it will be:

1967. 2004.

are you a leaf fan in deguise?
I sure as hell hope that it won't be 1967 2004 cause I don't want the leafs to win it ever again!

I hope you ment ...1986.1993.2004 !

sorry you're in TO Mooch. I would die if I ever get a job there. I'm also sorry you have at least another week of toronto fans in your face...

Closed Thread