I already have NASN but they only show the Blue Jackets once every month or so.
If you have at least 1 mb internet connection, the best thing is ESPN360, like cbj21 and Goaliemon suggested. I've been using it this season and it works great. You'll get to see about 90% of Jackets games. But if you have NASN, you also see the rest 10% what are blacked out in ESPN360.