HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Huet+Saks comment on historic night...

Old
02-21-2008, 09:19 AM
Cristobal Huet

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Cristobal Huet
Huet+Saks comment on historic night...

http://www.canoe.com/sports/nouvelle...21-065700.html

Cristobal Huet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2008, 09:48 AM
Habs10Habs
Retired

vCash: 50
Babel fish Translation:

Cristobal Huet, who will face Penguins this evening, enjoyed at the most point the historical increase of the Canadian Tuesday evening. "I am glad to have taken part in such a match and to have helped the team to write a page of history.

"I would also like to take this time to thank the HF poster Cristobal Huet for standing behind me through thick and thin." "To the rest of you, pucker up and start kissing my snail eatting ass, because I'm still #1 baby...yeah!"

Cristobal Huet goes on to say: "It was one magic moment. It is the beautiful uncertainty of the sport. I will never forget this game. The crowd noise was the loud like never before, and it really inspired me and my teammates."

Huet allowed two fast goals to Rangers at the time of a numerical situation of inferiority in second period, but it then closed the door.

When asked how he felt after giving up those two quick goals Huet's response was, "How do you think I feel you stupid ****? KOMI...KOMI, this reporter here says that Elisa has a big ass!"

Running away the reporter yells back "Ok, thanks Cristobal, I'm going to find someone else to talk to. Koivu...Saku Koivu, can I have a minute of your time?"

Sorry, I couldn't get Babel Fish to translate more than this.

Habs10Habs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2008, 09:53 AM
Judge Sauer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
"I would also like to take this time to thank the HF poster Cristobal Huet for standing behind me through thick and thin." "To the rest of you, pucker up and start kissing my snail eatting ass, because I'm still #1 baby...yeah!"

When asked how he felt after giving up those two quick goals Huet's response was, "How do you think I feel you stupid ****? KOMI...KOMI, this reporter here says that Elisa has a big ass!"

Running away the reporter yells back "Ok, thanks Cristobal, I'm going to find someone else to talk to. Koivu...Saku Koivu, can I have a minute of your time?"
LOL, if only the players really gave these types of interviews.

Judge Sauer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2008, 10:08 AM
Turbo

Quote:
Babel fish Translation:

Cristobal Huet, who will face Penguins this evening, enjoyed at the most point the historical increase of the Canadian Tuesday evening. "I am glad to have taken part in such a match and to have helped the team to write a page of history.

Cristobal Huet goes on to say: "It was one magic moment. It is the beautiful uncertainty of the sport. I will never forget this game. The crowd noise was the loud like never before, and it really inspired me and my teammates."

Huet allowed two fast goals to Rangers at the time of a numerical situation of inferiority in second period, but it then closed the door.

nicely played!

Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2008, 12:56 PM
LilWinger11

Habs10Habs >>>>>> Babelfish

LilWinger11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2008, 01:02 PM
Mad Habber

Quote:
Babel fish Translation:

And I thought this part was Saku telling Rejean Tremblay in a subtle way that he didn't want to talk to him. Sorry Rejean, I don't have Babel Fish to translate your questions. Buh-bye.

Mad Habber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2008, 01:18 PM
GoodKiwi

A real translation would be much appreciated.

GoodKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2008, 01:21 PM
Corey

Koivu says teer's a good chance the Habs will meet the Penguins in the first round of the playoffs (assuming they finish fourth and fifth). It would give the Habs the psychological edge if they beat the Pens for the third time this season. Of course a win would also improve the Habs' chances of getting home ice advantage. I'd prefer the Habs to overtake Ottawa and finish first in the division. Then they wouldn't have to meet the Pens or Devils in the first round.

Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2008, 01:24 PM
GoodKiwi

I don't see Penguins as a bad playoff match-up for us. There could certainly be better ones, but it's not as bad as let's say New Jersey or Ottawa.

GoodKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2008, 02:17 PM
Fish on The Sand
Untouchable

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1x44r View Post
I don't see Penguins as a bad playoff match-up for us. There could certainly be better ones, but it's not as bad as let's say New Jersey or Ottawa.
I'd love to play boston in the playoffs.

Fish on The Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2008, 02:18 PM
brownman*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish on The Sand View Post
I'd love to play boston in the playoffs.
Hmm, I dunno I'd rather see the Habs play more than just 2 home games in each of their series

brownman* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2008, 02:37 PM
AD

Quote:
Babel fish Translation:

Nice.

AD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2008, 02:40 PM
Fido22

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD View Post
Nice.
Very nice.

Fido22 is offline   Reply With Quote