HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Forsberg to Colorado per RDS

Old
02-25-2008, 04:07 PM
THE HOFF

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliash View Post
Sakic-Forsberg-Hejduk
Smyth-Stastny-Svatos

Man that looks good on paper
Are the other teams still allowed to hit them? I wonder how many bodychecks theses guys can take anymore... 5 or 6 ... maybe 10 each.

Sakic-forsberg... legends... but OMG they are old and fragile ...

A risk someone was willing to take apparently... good luck avs...

THE HOFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2008, 04:08 PM
AD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
When they say they don't make em like they used to...this definitely applies here...

Sarcasm Detector >>>>> Irony Detector
The irony detector detects all kinds of inflection including: sarcasm, irony, wit, satire, paradox, incongruity, mockery, derision, scorn, disdain. It also chops, slices and dices. And you can use it to file your taxes before April 1st.

29.95 + shipping and handling.

AD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2008, 04:29 PM
Habsfan2992
One of the 1st

I'm very surprised, I figured he would choose a team with a half decent goalie. I mean if your goalie sucks then you're certainly not winning a cup.

Habsfan2992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2008, 04:34 PM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

Quote:
Originally Posted by NhlGuy View Post
I'm very surprised, I figured he would choose a team with a half decent goalie. I mean if your goalie sucks then you're certainly not winning a cup.
Doesn't Osgood have a cup? That proves you can win without goaltending if you are a powerhouse.

Monctonscout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2008, 04:34 PM
BeerHell

So many eklund haters, they can't even admit that he was the only one still saying,about Forsberg, he might still come back in the NHL.

plus he might get 1 out of 100, show me ONE that does better when it comes to nhl Rumors...

Anyway the way I see it, everybody want to hear about rumors and speculations, 50% complain if not all of them are true, the other half take them for what they are...rumors and speculation. I guess TSN, RDS ESPN, Sportsnet and everybody else are full of **** because they all claimed Forsberg wasn't coming back...heck his own agent claimed it...You see even facts can be false...

BeerHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2008, 04:36 PM
Guy Caballero

I'm happy he's in the West and not in philly

Guy Caballero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2008, 04:41 PM
Pascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerHell View Post
So many eklund haters, they can't even admit that he was the only one still saying,about Forsberg, he might still come back in the NHL.

plus he might get 1 out of 100, show me ONE that does better when it comes to nhl Rumors...

Anyway the way I see it, everybody want to hear about rumors and speculations, 50% complain if not all of them are true, the other half take them for what they are...rumors and speculation. I guess TSN, RDS ESPN, Sportsnet and everybody else are full of **** because they all claimed Forsberg wasn't coming back...heck his own agent claimed it...You see even facts can be false...
stop defending yourself with fake accounts Eklund. thanks!

Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2008, 04:44 PM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

I doubt Anaheim is shaking in their boots. Forsberg is not a guy I'd be too confident going into battle with.

Old
02-25-2008, 04:46 PM
MaSsTeR911

Oh Well...Colorado is now a better than yesterday! A healthy Forsberg can help this team in the playoff spot run!

- Sundin will not waive is NTC.
- Forsberg signs with Colorado.
- Tanguay will stay in Calgary (If we believe what Sutter said)

It will cost A LOT now to grab a guy like Hossa, Jokinen or even Richards. I just wish Gainey will not enter in this derby...If he wants to move, I hope he will do It before one of these guys is gone...the more you wait, the more it will cost you!

MaSsTeR911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2008, 04:54 PM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaSsTeR911 View Post
Oh Well...Colorado is now a better than yesterday! A healthy Forsberg can help this team in the playoff spot run!

- Sundin will not waive is NTC.
- Forsberg signs with Colorado.
- Tanguay will stay in Calgary (If we believe what Sutter said)

It will cost A LOT now to grab a guy like Hossa, Jokinen or even Richards. I just wish Gainey will not enter in this derby...If he wants to move, I hope he will do It before one of these guys is gone...the more you wait, the more it will cost you!
Not necessarily. Teams have a point at which they won't give any more, most GM's saw what rentals got teams last year so they will temper their offers and expectations.

If Waddell starts asking for Higgins McDonagh Pacioretty and a 1st Gainey will surely say "thanks but no thanks".

At worst I'd like them to pick up a renrtal #4 d-man and/or veteran faceoff guy. As far as an impact player, the price has to fit or wait until the summer.

Old
02-25-2008, 05:11 PM
ari1160

nice to see forsberg returning home. he will take the avs to the playoffs now.

ari1160 is offline   Reply With Quote