Petr Prucha in the world championships?

Closed Thread

Old
04-13-2004, 02:20 PM
Ola

vCash: 500
Petr Prucha in the world championships?

Hi,
I was wondering if Petr Prucha has a chance of making it to Prague and the WCīs?
Saw that the Pradubice threesome of Prucha, Dopita and Koukal was still on the roster, however whats the talk in Chechz now with all the NHLers dropping in?

//Ola

Old
04-14-2004, 06:56 AM
endacka

Send a message via ICQ to endacka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ola
Hi,
I was wondering if Petr Prucha has a chance of making it to Prague and the WCīs?
Saw that the Pradubice threesome of Prucha, Dopita and Koukal was still on the roster, however whats the talk in Chechz now with all the NHLers dropping in?

//Ola

Well, I do not have the chance to watch neighter playoffs nor the game against France but what I saw of him during this season in Extraleague and Int. tournaments impressed me a lot. I believe he will make the roster for WC, sure more likely than Koukal or Klepis. Hope he goes, I like him a lot, great skating, speed and soft hands.

Old
04-15-2004, 08:13 AM
TUQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by endacka
Well, I do not have the chance to watch neighter playoffs nor the game against France but what I saw of him during this season in Extraleague and Int. tournaments impressed me a lot. I believe he will make the roster for WC, sure more likely than Koukal or Klepis. Hope he goes, I like him a lot, great skating, speed and soft hands.
I am afraid he wouldnīt make it to final team...I saw him playin in macth with France but the real test will come with matches versus Russia and Canada...but as I said, I donīt think, he will make the team.

Old
04-16-2004, 10:23 AM
endacka

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUQ
I am afraid he wouldnīt make it to final team...I saw him playin in macth with France but the real test will come with matches versus Russia and Canada...but as I said, I donīt think, he will make the team.

Lener said he wanted some young guys in the roster. I believe Olesz goes, great size, skill, speed, shot, complete package already. The second best young forward on the team is clearly Prucha (not counting NHLers). He can play wing as well as center. If there is spot left, he goes.

Old
04-20-2004, 05:25 PM
free0717

Quote:
Lener said he wanted some young guys in the roster. I believe Olesz goes, great size, skill, speed, shot, complete package already. The second best young forward on the team is clearly Prucha (not counting NHLers). He can play wing as well as center. If there is spot left, he goes.
Is Peter Prucha ready for the NHL?

Old
04-21-2004, 06:04 AM
endacka

Quote:
Originally Posted by free0717
Is Peter Prucha ready for the NHL?

His main problem might be his size. He has got enough skill to play NHL right now but he is small. I f I am not mistaken he is rangers property, so unless traded I do not believe he makes NHL next season.

Old
04-21-2004, 02:51 PM
Ola

With both Havlat and Rucinsky comming I guess its a longshoot that he will make it...

According to hokej.cz he will play with Straka and Jagr against Canada but I guess Rucinsky will take that spot...

He played with Dopita earlier but I guess that Dopita and Hlavac has been cut, but my Chechz langue skills are poor so can anyone clear this up? (hokej.cz is updated daily)

Old
04-22-2004, 01:16 AM
Rangers_23
Beuke!

Send a message via AIM to Rangers_23 Send a message via MSN to Rangers_23
Quote:
His main problem might be his size. He has got enough skill to play NHL right now but he is small. I f I am not mistaken he is rangers property, so unless traded I do not believe he makes NHL next season.
Is it so unreasonable to think that he may get a chance? It's not like there is a bundle of NHL talent in front of him.

Old
04-22-2004, 06:18 AM
TUQ

Prucha

Considering the fact that Rangers are rebuilding, Prucha really has a chance to make it to NHL for Rangers.
Regarding World Championship, Prucha and Lener surprised me a bit, Prucha for being able to last with the team so long and lener for keeping him there so long ... with Czech team facing Canada, Prucha will be playing with Jagr and Straka, so it depends on him. Lener couldnīt leave him behind, if he scores hattrick

Lener say he will reveal final nomination after match with Canada, so I could post it here than.

Old
04-22-2004, 04:19 PM
Ola

Prucha made it! =) Will he play with Dopita?

Old
04-23-2004, 11:19 AM
endacka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangers_23
Is it so unreasonable to think that he may get a chance? It's not like there is a bundle of NHL talent in front of him.

His situation is in my opinion similar to Hudlers in Detroit. although Hudler is more talented offensively. It really depends on what are the Rangers going to do during the summer, will there be any fundemental rebuilt? I would like to believe there will because if their strategy remains the same, they might not make the playoffs for another time (6th, 7th??????????, do not remember any more). Pruchas advantage might be that, unlike Hudler, he is not aware of going into the corners, he has besides his great speed and offensive talent a really good intensitya nd forcheking, that might help him. BUT, all depends on the way Rangers are going to solve their problem - no playoffs.

Old
04-23-2004, 06:24 PM
gkrangers

Prucha will make the Rangers if he shows what he has in Europe to the Rangers in training camp.

Closed Thread